RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in Parsippany, NJ.
- Support team to ensure on-time and on-budget payment of marketing expenses to suppliers;
- Creation of vendor PO's in alignment with brand and project budget requirements
- Understanding of the 3 Way Match process of reconciling Purchase Orders to Goods Receipt and Vendor Invoices
- Manage blocked invoices (investigate and resolve)
- Assists Finance in investigating GR/IR issues (goods receipt or vendor invoice missing)
- Working knowledge of RB's Procurement to Pay processes, policies and procedures
- Responsible for new Vendor setup and maintenance for department
- Provides end user training in Ariba and SAP for new hires
- Open PO review at month end to identify if all goods were received in the month as expected and in line with the budget
- Admin duties to support designated function including;
- Support MD in calendar mgmt. and expense processing
- Manage team Travel (incl. home leaves/international flights),
- New hire setup & training coordination
- Ordering / shipping products / MSDS sheets
- Team event coordination
- Education level; Bachelor's degree
- Experience; Minimum 5 years in similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to build and support strong cross-functional and external relationships
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to achieve deadlines in a timely manner
- Understanding of financial reporting, SAP and ability to communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong, positive communicator, able to deliver communications with the appropriate content, tone and demeanor to a variety of internal audiences
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top