RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Our St Peters, MO location is hiring Manufacturing Operators. The Manufacturing Operator is responsible for equipment operation, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of packaging line equipment. In this role, the Manufacturing Operator must have operational knowledge of how his/her actions and decisions will impact financial, quality and safety metrics; understanding and adhering to plant operating procedures and guidelines, and complies with regulatory requirements in his/ her area of responsibility. The Line owner must be able to independently perform most assignments and train new temporary workers in the area
- Achieves quality objectives by following all production related documentation such as control plans, work instructions, GMP guidelines (where required)etc. to ensure we are minimizing waste, scrap, and product defects during the manufacturing stages.
- Routinely communicates with team members on own team, team members on adjoining shifts, TRM, Area Manager, Planners, Maintenance etc. on short- medium range production output vs plan to ensure customer service levels are met by providing the required output on a timely basis.
- Achieves plant Health, Safety, Security objectives by operating safely, reporting all unsafe conditions, performing behavioral safety audits, and attend monthly meetings on safety.
- Coordinate training activity of new temps to the area; demonstrate exceptional communication skills to internal customers and exchange pertinent information to peers in an effective manner.
- Passionately identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement within the department.
- Be an effective team member by demonstrating positive, effective and respectful communication and behavior in living the RB core values.
- Operates and changes over packaging line equipment as needed. Provide suggestions to reduce change over time.
- Develops center lining for packaging line equipment
- Achieves required OEE target on assigned packaging lines.
- Continuously evaluates packaging operations, suggests and implements improvements to achieve optimum line efficiencies.
- Follows all applicable waste and scrap reduction and recycling guidelines
- Follows current work instruction and insures adherence to the Quality Control Plan and related SOP's including GMP guidelines as required. Completes all production records as required. Ensure timely completion of ISO preventative maintenance procedures.
- Follows all applicable Safety Rules and policies including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), HAZCOM, Process Safety, Machine Guarding, Lock Out/Tag Out and Emergency Action.
- Follows Micro-B best practices.
- Trains other Manufacturing Operators and Temporary Workers as needed
- Minimum one (1) years-prior manufacturing related experience in fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work any shift and function in a team-oriented environment. .
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan ahead and take initiative in resolving equipment, material, staffing problems on the lines.
- Ability to lead safety improvements through personal commitment and procedures is required.
- Knowledge of industrial safety procedures and regulations is a requirement.
- Ability to problem solve and engage employees in a team environment.
- Solid computer skills (i.e. email, production reports, etc).
- Technical knowledge of high speed packaging equipment and operations is a plus.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, reach overhead, bend or stoop, walk occasionally, grasp items with hands and lift up to 40 pounds.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top