Manager, Sales Outperformance (Go to Market)
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Manager - Sales Outperformance to join our RB Health - US .
Area of Responsibility:
To identify and solve challenges that our Sales organisations are facing with regards to:
- Key Account Management
- Trade Marketing
- Category Management
- Coverage and servicing levels of stores and healthcare professionals through Field Sales teams
To provide analytical support in the preparation of recommendations to drive in market strategy across the 4Ps and/or new Go-To-Market approaches based on established methodologies and work plans.
- Managing and guiding the analytical support in form of internal and external analysts to derive organisational and commercial recommendations based on ROI models from attained data sources, utilising the company's defined Go-To-Market methodology.
- Forming hypotheses, synthesising conclusions, and developing presentations to senior management
- Helping to implement change through clear implementation plans and follow-up of the agreed market action plans.
- Leading and coaching the cross functional project teams throughout the projects.
- Own "one truth" of performance ensuring best practices exist for TM & Sales deliverables (Local Success Models, Category Growth Platforms, Vision Store, etc...)
- Develop guidelines and consistent templates across business units for Trade Marketing and Sales Deliverables
- Conduct research and market analysis from key information sources such as AC Nielsen, MVI, Datamonitor, and in market audits
- Review the sales potential by customer, country, region, city and district tiers based on macroeconomic indicators, internal and external benchmarks
- Analyse complex data sets, prepare summaries and communicate key findings through regular updates and board-level presentations
- Conduct internal interviews with RB management team and other key roles in the organisation.
- Conduct external interviews with key customers, retail outlets, wholesalers and distributors.
- Deliver analyses that provide a clear understanding of degrees of freedom (ability to make decisions) within the trading universe, both at outlet level and customer head offices.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and Excel analysis to feed into both weekly updates and Steering Committee meetings.
- Input into the development of implementation roadmaps that provide guidance for the local countries
- Monitor Project ROI and provide risk management assessments
Managerial Expertise / Personal Skills:
- Work experience - At least 3-4 years' experience working for an international strategy consultancy firm with experience in FMCG and/ or retail. Or at least 3-4 years in a strategy-related field with a blue chip FMCG organisation
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- Displays Reckitt Benckiser's core values of Achievement, Teamwork, Entrepreneurship and Commitment.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships in a multi-cultural organisation.
- Proven experience in project management and systematic analysis.
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to problem solve, develop strategies, tactics and to translate opportunities into measurable implementation.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Enfamil, Mucinex, Airborne and KY.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Back to top