- Holland, MI
Summary: Performs all duties related to maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing of a variety of complex processing and packaging equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: other duties as assigned
- Troubleshoot and Repair a variety of complex processing, blending and high-speed packaging equipment.
- Must be able to operate mills, lathes, grinders and other types of similar equipment.
- Must be able to sanitary weld
- Must be able to fabricate and install various equipment, guards and piping.
- Responsible for performing PM's and work orders as well as project work
- Disassemble and assemble machinery
- Participates in the development of a Predictive Maintenance program at Zeeland
- Complete all necessary reports and documentation
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment in accordance to all safety and GMP policies
- Be able to use independent judgment and work well within a team concept
- Interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: 2 year Associate degree preferred in a maintenance discipline or at least 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment under GMP, OSHA and FDA regulations a must. Previous experience and knowledge of predictive and preventative maintenance technologies. Knowledge of GMP, FDA, OSHA and related regulatory equipment in a manufacturing environment. Working knowledge and understanding of moving and rotation equipment. Experience in the use of computerized maintenance management systems.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand and walk.
- Requires climbing stairs and ladders and working from heights
- Requires working in confined spaces when necessary
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Reach with hands and arms, stoop, knee or crouch
- Frequently lift and/or move 10-35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move 75 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- High level of balance required
Work Environment: The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 10% outdoor work; unprotected environment in all weather conditions
- Noise =or> 85 dBA in some areas; Hearing protection required
- Moving equipment
- Hazardous chemicals used in cleaning; proper PPE provided
- Dust; proper PPE provided
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top