RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
The Logistics Associate operates powered Lift Truck equipment to load, unload and move products, materials and equipment. This position works as a fully participating and effective member of a "Self-Managed" Logistics Team responsible to deliver World Class results in the key areas of Quality, Safety, Customer Service and Cost.
The Logistics Associate is a critical step in the development towards more senior operations roles. A typical career progression looks like the following:
Logistics Associate → Logistics Area Lead → Logistics Team Resource Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Logistics Associate to join our team.
This role is responsible in:
- Receiving : Unloads trucks, trailers, or other vehicles and moves merchandise to the appropriate areas. Use of ERP System (SAP preferred), RF units, general math and computer skills.
- Shipping : Loads finished goods from Production to appropriate trailers for shipment. Use of ERP System (SAP preferred), RF units, general math and computer skills.
- Material Handling : Relocate material within the warehouse from one location to other locations as necessary and moves all necessary components, etc., from storage to production activities as needed. Use of ERP System (SAP preferred), RF units, general math and computer skills.
- Prepares and fills out necessary documentation on all receiving forms, shipping documents and production tallies as needed.
- Operates hand or power driven trucks for receiving, shipping and production coverage activities.
- Operates scales and stretch wrap equipment necessary for distribution activities.
- Maintains department good housekeeping and safety standards.
- Operates RF units to move and locate material in all areas of the plant.
- Has knowledge of personal computers used in the warehouse area for producing bar-code labels, inventory information and receiving & shipping paperwork.
- Follows all applicable waste and scrap reduction, recycling guidelines.
- Follows current work instructions and insures adherence to Quality Control Plan and related SOP's.
- Completes regular documented Safety Audit and initiates Corrective Action as needed.
- Follows all applicable Safety Rules and policies including Lift Truck Safety, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), HAZCOM, Process Safety, Lock Out/Tag Out and Emergency Action.
- Completes accident and incident reports as needed.
- Actively and effectively participates in all aspects of the Self-Managed Team process to support achievement of World Class Manufacturing Standards.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively use 7 Step Problem Solving for Process Improvement.
- Actively participates in weekly Team Meetings. Demonstrates effective Meeting Management Skills. Performs each of the Meeting Management functions including Leader, Minute Taker, Timekeeper and KPI Reports.
- Able to send and receive CCMail in a timely and effective manner.
Is this You?
- High School Diploma/GED
- Effective Communication Skills (Mutual Understanding & Support)
- Problem Solving/Troubleshooting Skills
- Effective Team Dynamics Skills
- Effective Meeting Skills
- ERP system (SAP preferred) and RF unit background
- Inventory control/cycle counting and reconciliation
- Forklift Certification
- Basic Computer Skills (Office, ERP system, RF units)
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Able to work mandatory overtime/weekends/holidays
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top