A fantastic opportunity is available for a Logistics Analyst to join our Ontario, California team!
Reckitt Benckiser's Logistics Analyst, Warehouse position is an ideal role for an entry-level Supply Chain professional looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing consumer goods company. This role will give you the opportunity to gain meaningful "hands on" work experience and to make significant contributions toward the four main facets - safety, quality, operations and inventory of Reckitt Benckiser's Logistics organization.
Is this You?
- Lead WMS/ERP variance report providing a clear picture for Demand Planning-Reconciliations (inventory, inbound tickets)
- Research inventory transactions to determine route cause - Root Cause daily cuts so they are classified accordingly
- Champion Close out process and lead the process with DP
- Partner with Inventory team to perform cycle counts and other inventory related issues
- Partner with IS on any system issues and with Finance on inventory transaction inquiries
- Lead Returns- RMA process with 3 PL and ensure it is processed in a timely manner
- Lead Hold notice execution and reworks - manage outside storage (when applicable)
- Decision maker on cut and order fulfillment - ensure target Service levels are achieved
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders (3PLs, Operations Managers, Shift Supervisors, and Front Office Clerks) with any matters pertaining daily warehousing activities. Troubleshoot with RB IS when any issues arise.
- Managing operational processes related to Quality and Continuous Improvement, while ensuring compliance with internal supply chain processes. Attend weekly meetings and learn quality and safety aspects of the site operations.
- Manages carrier relationship and ensures on time shipments to the warehouse
- Set priorities for inbound operations (HOT inbounds, order fills, rev sub direction)
- Partner with Customer Service Team with any last-minute requests to best service customers
- Champion the product disposal process (Haz and Non-Haz) with 3 PL partners
- Classify, Set appointments, Manage Internal Expectations of write off dateInventory transactions within systems
- Work closely with providers (Veolia & Covanta) to explore any efficiencies leading to cost reduction and apply learnings to the network
- Learn how engineered labor standards are developed and used to achieve significant improvements in warehouse productivity and in reduction of indirect hours.
- Partner with 3PL and understand the analysis, development, and distribution scorecards. Develop procedures and train key personnel on the new process. Work with the site management to identify areas of opportunity based on scorecard results.
- Partners with key resources with strategic partners (warehouse 3 PL, Material Handling consultants, and equipment suppliers) to identify practices and equipment that can be utilized to achieve substantive improvements in productivity and quality at this site and roll over changes to the network.
- Partner with LC manager and Understand strategic and financial site objectives and contribute to annual budgeting for financial plans
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations or other related fields required
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have ability to compile and analyze data along with a solid understanding of general accounting principles
- Must have excellent follow through and can-do attitude
- Must have good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-driven and proactive
- Proven ability to work independently and deal with all organization levels.
- The ability to organize and analyze cost/spend data and develop executive summaries and recommendations.
- Must have strong MS Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
In Return RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top