Key Account Manager, Target Aircare
- Minneapolis, MN
Key Account Manager, Target Aircare
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Key Account Manager, Target Aircare to join our Sales team in Minneapolis, MN.
About the role
The Key Account Manager will have the accountability to drive the customer strategy for specific categories for a key national customer, executing business growth plans as set by the Sales Leadership Team. Playing a key role in the Sales team, you will oversee the achievement of customer and channel plan.
- Develop and manage customer relationship with buyers; contribute to customer strategy ensuring local RB business objectives are achieved
- Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account (NR, COP, NWC and trade spend).
- Work in close partnership with brand marketing to ensure development and implementation of customer category strategy and best in class 4P execution
- Partner with Demand Planning to ensure Customer Service levels and met / exceeded
- Work with Category Development Managers to develop plans to drive category / trade business plans; work with field sales to manage customer as key stakeholder
- Developing promotional strategy in customers, and promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimisation)
- Managing customer negotiations in relation to RB commercial strategy and customers trading terms
- Overall Continuous improvement - identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 - 7 years of related Sales experience
- Previous experience with the specific customer account preferred
- Ability to travel required (15-20%)
- Strong knowledge of sales function processes and cross-functional exposure to other RB Business Operations
- Knowledge of FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data and Customer Manager Process, as well as Microsoft Office
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people . We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days .
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top