Key Account Manager, New Channels Business Developer
A fantastic opportunity is available for KAM, New Channels Business Developer to join our team.
Join RB and you'll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We've built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
The New Growth Platform Business Unit is a start-up intrapreneurial team within the Hygiene/Home organization whose purpose is to nurture incremental new business opportunities along three areas: new brand launches, new business models, disruptive product innovation. The team reports directly to the President of the Business Unit, with regular exposure to the company's leadership team.
We currently just launched in August an exciting online-first brand that needs a performance marketing lead to be taken to the next level. If you want to apply your performance marketing skills launching a brand in a large company, then this opportunity is for you!
As the performance marketing lead in change of this new brand, key responsibilities will be
- Build and scale cost efficient paid digital campaigns spanning multiple channels and objectives, driving tangible growth through CPA efficiencies
- Work on high impact, strategic and consumer acquisition-focused projects (related to paid digital marketing, growth levers, partnerships)
- Manage tech stack and media partners (team of 10+) working in collaboration with our internal media and IS teams
- Influence the brand positioning, feature prioritization and go to market strategies through data
- Contribute to a creative and collaborative environment where smart experimentation is a must to succeed
- Proven success working collaboratively across external agencies and cross functional teams. Candidate must be comfortable working in a high speed, high uncertainty environment where trail-blazing thinking and risk taking are encouraged. Role will report directly into the MD for New Growth Platforms.
- 3-5 years' of relevant experience, ideally executing performance online advertising campaigns
- Proven track record leading/building teams and mentoring/nurturing more junior talent
- Technical and strategic understanding of programmatic display buying required, particularly in paid search and display
- Experience working with Ad Technology stacks and programmatic implementation processes
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies & tools (Web analytics, tag management, ad servers, attribution)
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of ecommerce & retail KPIs
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills. Ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in an exceedingly fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top