International Tax Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced International Tax Manager to join our team in Parsippany, NJ!
• Analyze US international tax implications of TCJA (e.g., GILTI, FTC, Subpart F, full inclusion, DRD).
• Manage tax attributes of CFCs including stock basis, E&P, tax pools, PTI, etc.
• Assist in designing and implementing transaction-based projects and restructurings, including due diligence, reorganizations, acquisitions/divestitures, and operational initiatives.
• Assist with global transfer pricing and other cross-border matters (e.g., financing).
• Determine treaty application and BEPS implications.
• Assist with IRS and other controversy matters.
• Manage and review US international tax filings (e.g., Forms 1118, 5471, 5472, 8858, 8865, etc.) and US international aspects of tax accounting and reporting.
• Conduct ad hoc research.
• Contribute to the development of junior team members.
• Minimum 3 - 6 years of relevant tax experience.
• CPA or JD.
• Effective communication and research skills.
• Advanced degree in tax (a plus).
• Corptax and/or OneSource knowledge (a plus).
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits , a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top