Information Services Internship
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are looking for current juniors to join RB as an Information Services Intern for summer 2017.
This role is responsible in:
- Perform system analysis, design, programming, testing, and documentation.
- Monitor and analyze existing application systems. Recommend enhancements in technical function and business utility.
- Assist business analysts and end users across all functional areas in identifying long-term, strategic data needs for the enterprise, defining how the data is related to the business processes and developing a conceptual and functional model of the data.
- Provide support to troubleshoot any issues on existing application systems.
- Ensure that all system security and control procedures are implemented and followed.
- Maintain state of the art business and technological knowledge to enable the constant improvement of information systems.
- As IS projects are scoped, participate in the effort to identify potential solutions, including: hardware considerations, purchased software options, internal software and development options and corporate hardware/software policy and direction.
- As IS projects are justified; assist users and analysts to scope and design those projects.
- Support efforts to program, test, and implement projects and enhancements.
Is this You?
- Must be graduating in May/June 2019 or 2020 with a BS degree in business administration or an IS-related discipline (Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, potentially high-pressure environment.
- Ability to interact clearly with business users to ensure that software solutions fill strategic business needs.
- Willingness and ability to work with multifunctional teams both in country and across the world.
- Internationally mobile for future career opportunities within RB
How to apply:
- If this position is posted at your school, apply through your University's career services site
- Apply through RB's career site
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top