Independent Pharmacy Sales Representative
- Atlanta, GA
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Independent Pharmacy Sales Representative to join our team .
About the role
The Independent Pharmacy Sales Representative (IPS) is responsible for achieving sales goals and implementing company approved programs within an assigned geographically defined territory. Sales & Merchandising responsibilities include driving front end execution for RB brands. This includes driving incremental SKU distribution, display sales as well as sustaining product distribution, shelving and promotion activities for RB branded products. Duties include successful sales of conceptual products and programs to store level decision-makers while maintaining trusting relationships. Excellent selling and negotiation skills will allow you to provide compelling reasons to purchase, or display, against the competition.
- Develops/maintains relationships with retailer store/field operations personnel and supervisors to facilitate account penetration and achieve maximum sales, execution and participation on all RB promotions and programs.
- Educate/assist/inform store/field personnel concerning all RB product marketing objectives and programs.
- Take initiative to expand space/presence on all RB branded products by building/moving displays and/or product to establish best location.
- Sell, up-sell and monitor retail distribution of all RB branded products for all stores in assigned territory as needed and as store situation dictates.
- Maintain schematic integrity or better and re-merchandise to retailer-mandated schematic compliance on all store calls as applicable.
- Execute/maintain/monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs for all stores in assigned territory as applicable including maintenance of POS and coupon/tie-in programs as assigned.
- Provide chain specific information and communication on daily basis as needed and as requested by supervisor.
- Assist/participate in all retailer re-set and or re-merchandising projects as needed including grand openings/re-models as requested by retailer.
- As trained and directed, accurately record all data-gathering objectives as instructed through use of company tracking system.
- Remove all out-of-code and/or substandard product from shelves and rotate/stock all RB branded products as needed on every store call.
- Maintain territory route frequency as assigned to build/establish retail relationships.
- Four-year college degree (BA/BS) required.
- 1 - 2 years business to business sales
- Must demonstrate proven ability to work in a team
- Proven analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Must possess strong work ethic. Can work long hours without losing effectiveness.
- Must be self-motivated; works without direct supervision. Is proactive and takes advantage of opportunities without being asked. Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Must be confident; organized; persuasive; tenacious
- Must possess capability to set priorities, establishes objectives and milestones, identifies and allocates resources appropriately.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top