Human Resources Manager (Manufacturing)
As the HR Plant Manager of our Belle Mead manufacturing site, you are responsible for developing and implement a team-based HR strategy for the manufacturing plant in that is aligned with Regional & Global HR strategy. You serve as a key member and an advisor to the Plant Leadership Team.
- Oversee all people management processes for the location (e.g. hiring, training, compensation and benefits, promotions, HSE and OSHA compliance, HR communications etc.). Act as the site lead for EEO compliance.
- Provide coaching and execution support to management on people issues.
- Ensure that training and development planning and implementation supports real business needs and the business is developing a strong bench of talent for local and international opportunities.
- Implement a clear strategy for Employee Communication through the year across the organization in cooperation with the Plant HR initiatives.
- Participate in the development of Plant campus HR initiatives.
- Participate in the development of Regional HR initiatives with Supply Chain HR Managers.
- Proactively lead the talent assessment process, supporting succession planning and career planning activities of top talent and performance management.
- Provide input into Regional HR policy development and sharing of best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development and implementation of a team-based, high performance culture is an imperative.
- Limited domestic travel may be required as dictated by business needs.
Is this you?
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and can work independently. You are flexible, adapt quickly to changing circumstances and develop creative solutions while building consensus among different functional groups.
- Influencer: You can work with different stakeholders and gain their buy in on newly created processes through leveraging your leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business
- College graduate: You have a B.S. in Human Resources Management, or another related degree. MBA is plus.
- Human Resource Background: Minimum of 5 years of Human Resource experience with full HR Generalist responsibilities (Recruitment, OD, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) Experience within a Supply Chain setting is required.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy . RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands . http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top