Hospital Product Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Hospital Product Manager to join our Sales team.
US Marketing Position responsible for brand management of the RB/Mead Johnson Hospital Portfolio including marketing and hospital contracting strategies that align to U.S. business goals.
- Brand management of Hospital Feeding Portfolio
- Hospital contracting strategies and actions
- Managing share & sales profit targets
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to deliver business targets
- Works collaboratively with National Accounts to develop strategies and tactics for hospital and delivery networks
- Works across marketing, sales, pricing contract team and DME partners to develop and deliver integrated business plans
Is this You?
- Must be mobile and open to relocation
- Bachelor degree required, MBA Preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years proven success in a medical marketing, medical sales position and an in-depth knowledge of medical channel contracting strategies.
- Experience developing business plans, packaging, promotion, positioning and communication planning with a focus on the conversion information into actions.
- Experience leading matrixed project teams, legal, compliance and medical sales teams as well as proven financial management budgeting experience required.
- Skills needed to lead, manage, and align cross functional teams, along with working knowledge of the sales process within the medical community.
- Knowledge of Supply chain or distribution principals is a major plus.
- Geographical mobility highly preferred.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top