Global Senior Brand Manager, Airwick
- Parsippany, NJ
Global Senior Brand Manager, Airwick
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Commercial Finance Anslyst to join our Finance team in Parsippany, NJ.
Here at RB , we're trusted with full accountability and autonomy from day one. Our entrepreneurial culture provides us with the opportunity to make a real difference. Our career possibilities are limitless because we're not defined by rigid career paths. Each journey through RB is different - you can truly make your mark. At RB Hygiene/Home, we are striving to 'Create a Cleaner World' by bringing our innovative solutions to a billion more homes. Our brand innovation is critical in this journey, and our Category Development Organisation (CDO) delivers the strategic brand plans to achieve our purpose. We have innovation teams based in the US, UK, India, Brazil, Russia, Australia, UAE, Germany and France. Working for the CDO team at RB is both challenging and rewarding. You will join a fun, international and focused brand innovation team who enjoys the responsibility of ensuring our world-class brands remain as global category leaders.
The Global Senior Brand Manager (SBM) will work supporting key global brand projects and NPD initiatives. The role is intended to offer an opportunity for high potential marketers the opportunity to work: • Internationally - outside of home country • Globally - in headquarters (different pressures from country job, frequent exposure to top management) • On complex cross-country projects with many different countries • With a multi-functional team including R&D, Regulatory and Supply.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
LEAD: • Interprets and applies consumer data to new product development plans • Sources consumer relevant data in order to develop marketing programs and new product development plans • NPD/EPD Pipeline development for Brands in several countries • Key point of contact between Global Category Team and Local marketing teams in key geographies for brands. • Champion Global NPD/EPD projects across countries, including NPD, EPD, Growth Models and Research. • Working with multi-national, multi-functional teams such as Legal, R&D, GCDs etc • Consumer-centric approach to all projects, always seeking data to substantiate positions
ASSIST ON: • Influencing Global Brand Strategy, countries and cross-functions • Best Practice sharing with countries • Large Innovation projects; e.g. NPDs, PDBs, Research briefs, operational elements of projects • Development of success models, growth models and entry models • Category Information Management and analysis, including financials, market shares and competitive information • Global planning process, including development and approval of 3-year growth plan.
Professional Qualifications / Experience
At least 5 years marketing experience and must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills developed within the FMCG environment • Educated to minimum bachelors degree level ideally in a business related subject - from a recognised University • Strong project management skills - prior experience of managing (leading) projects involving cross functional teams is preferred
Other Key Personal Attributes
• Strong strategic thinking/agility
• Consumer centric and interested in data, always seeking data to substantiate arguments
• Strong commercial awareness
• International outlook
• Strong sense of urgency and achievement
• Resilient and able to respond under pressure
• Leadership qualities in impacting, contributing and challenging business strategy
• Ability to influence Strong analytical skills Creativity Financial skills, P&L understanding • Willing to relocate internationally to pursue career opportunities
• The business language in Reckitt Benckiser is English, therefore fluency in English is essential. Fluency in other language(s) is advantageous
You must hold a valid work permit for the country in which you intend to work
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top