Global Business Improvement Manager
- Parsippany, NJ
Global Business Improvement Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available for professionals with 2-5 years of experience as a Global Business Improvement Manager. This role will require strong leadership and project management skills. The candidate will need to be effective in building partnerships with local teams, demonstrate outstanding analytical capability and outstanding presentation and communication skills to persuade and influence local management and leadership teams. Your role will be to transform and create a journey of sustainable and highly profitable growth within our markets! The job location is Parsippany, New Jersey.
The role is a once-in-a-life time opportunity for talented and ambitious candidates to enrich their skills and knowledge by driving End-to-End gross margin expansion through the RB's global integrated value chain from the product conceptualization, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, go-to- market including mix management, pricing and trade promotion.
The role will provide the right candidates unparallel learning and outstanding exposure to leadership teams to develop a fast-paced career in the Hygiene and Home business unit of RB.
The role leads work across the globe to identify opportunities and provide recommendations to the countries' leadership teams to overdrive the immediate and long-term profitability of our brands.
The candidates will champion new opportunities and disrupt the way we operate today by challenging the status quo and by bringing new ways of thinking in a sustainable and constructive manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Create an ambition to drive radical change in our planning, innovation, manufacturing, processes and products earnings model.
• Transform the gross margin profile of our iconic and loved brands (Lysol, Finish, Airwick, Vanish, Mortein, Harpic) using a curious mindset and analytical skills to identify opportunities.
• Use external and internal benchmarks to drive best possible costs and processes to improve margin profile of products and markets
• Create a vision and drive an ambition with the local teams to better understand the current operating model, process, market specificities, actual cost and investment including trade promotion.
DESIRED EXPEREINCE AND SKILLS
• MBA qualification or equivalent with preferably 2 years of experience
• Fluency in English required. Additional knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
• Outstanding analytical capability
• Problem-solving and strategic planning ability
• Pragmatic and out of the box thinker
• Self-motivated with strong drive
• Strong team player
• Ability to cope with ambiguity, pressure and challenges
• Must be willing to travel
Is this You?
- Analytical : You have the ability to sift through data sets, extract insights and leverage those insights to solve the root cause of a problem.
- Organized : You manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and in full.
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and have the ability to work independently.
- Customer focused: You take pride in maintaining positive customer relationships and believe managing their expectations leads to better results.
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business
- Supply Chain Background: Minimum of 4 years of supply chain and/or Sales experience.
- College graduate: You have a B.S. In Supply Chain Management, Business Degree, Engineering or relevant degree.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better business. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top