Financial Analyst, Inventory
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Sr. Financial Analyst, Inventory to join our team.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst in our Supply Finance team. This position is responsible for proper management of our inventory accounts, through the keeping of accurate records, analysis of data and preparation of inventory reconciliations. This person will play a crucial role in the Supply Finance team by maintaining financial controls as well as ensuring adherence to corporate accounting policies & procedures.
- Close the accounting books each month as per the close calendar including regional consolidation, supplemental reporting schedules and commenting on the drivers behind the results as requested
- Reconcile inventory balance sheet accounts for content and accuracy.
- Generate & post journal entries for account adjustments and reclassification where necessary
- Manage the GL to Cardex reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Work with Logistics Inventory Manger to improve processes and find opportunities to improve inventory accuracy
- Work with Key stakeholders to verify the compliance of various business functions to the RB Finance
- Perform special accounting projects, timely and accurately, as requested by senior management
- BS degree in Finance / Accounting preferred; CPA a plus
- 2-4 years accounting or financial analysis experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent windows-based PC skills (Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work to deadlines
- Experience with general ledger accounting systems
- JDE experience an asset
Back to top