RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced Financial Analyst to join our team in Parsippany, NJ!
This position is primarily responsible for Commercial Fixed Costs controlling within the IFCN US business including partnering with US Marketing, Sales, R&D, Legal and HR functions for financial analysis requirements. This includes but is not limited to support of these functions through monthly closing, quarterly projection and annual budget processes.
This position is also responsible for other analysis and monthly and quarterly reporting of results to corporate.
• Provide expertise to business partners outside of Finance
• Forecast US Commercial Fixed Costs. Forecasts include detailed build-up of expenses, phasing and run rate analyses, and bridging exercises from one forecast to another
• Perform monthly / quarterly closing activities for US CFC. This includes preparation of journal entries and supporting documentation, detailed P&L analysis of actual vs projection / budget at the cost center and general ledger account level as well as preparation of any related balance sheet reconciliations
• Identify risks and opportunities within the business as it relates to CFC. Communciate and facilitate delivery of plans based on business needs while ensuring changes to spending are properly approved between projection periods
• Actively engage business partners to both understand the operational perspective and keep them informed of their spending progress and forecast accuracy objectives
This job posting indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Degree: BS/BA in accounting or finance
Certification: CPA preferred
Regulations: Understanding of accounting, finance and internal control principles required
Minimum 2 years working experience in public accounting or large global corporate setting. Experience in budget and financial analysis work strongly preferred.
TECHNICAL & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to present concisely and effectively in both oral and written format to all levels of management.
Process Design and Analysis: Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze complex processes and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of the process and related controls.
Systems/Computer Skills: Excel/Word/PowerPoint capability required. SAP / BPC experience is a plus.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits , a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top