RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands .
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Parsippany, NJ.
The Reporting Analyst / Junior Controller will report to the Senior Financial Controller and will work closely with managers in the trade and marketing finance, supply and control hub departments, to ensure accurate reporting and KPI tracking for the area. The role offers high visibility to finance senior leadership. The role represents a great opportunity for growth in RB Finance and the team is growing. The Reporting Analyst is responsible for the preparation and analysis of a wide variety of financial and other reports.
- Preparation of reports, presentations and analysis designed to communicate selected financial data to Senior Management
- Monitor net working capital and explore opportunities to improve cash management
- Work with managers across the various functions to ensure control framework is implemented and operating effectively
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Work with consultants to explore system driven opportunities to streamline various accounting processes
- Tackle other ad-hoc finance projects, including reporting automation, benchmarking and analyses, as needed
The ideal candidate is able to balance multiple priorities and needs to be extremely detail oriented, organized, comfortable communicating at all levels in a team environment, work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Is this You?
- Must have a BS degree in finance or accounting
- Must have ability to read, and understand the balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statements
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work cross- functionally
- Strong PC skills required, proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Knowledge of JDE, SAP, Cognos, TM1, HFM is a plus
Expect responsibility. Expect challenges. Above all, expect rewards. And expect them all much sooner than you would anywhere else. Apply now and see just how much responsibility you will enjoy.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top