eCommerce Supply Fulfilment, Business Analyst
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced eCommerce Supply Fulfilment, Business Analyst to join our sales team in Parsippany,NJ!
RB is the world's leading consumer health and home/ hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands! See more details in https://www.rb.com/
RB is driving aggressive growth in direct to consumer, E-Commerce globally. We are looking for an innovative individual to overdrive the online business with a unique combination of supply management, back office fulfilment operation maintenance and enhancements.
The BA is key to the support and delivery of these overall team objectives:
- Responsible for developing and operating upstream end to end seamless supply chain flow for RBNA Health routes to market
- Supply planning supervision is expected to ensure top level Service toward all D2C customer or consumer. Focusing on US
- Manage, lead and develop robust S&OP process to allow no business disruption as well as liabilities - key stakeholder coordination is key (in market E commerce sales and marketing team, Finance, Manufacturing)
- Ensure Global supply processes are respected while developing new potential specific process requiring higher speed for Ecommerce
- Define Logistics Strategy with key supply contact in US and CA sourcing countiresn- PNL monitoring and logistics cost optimization as key (freight mode, warehousing, potential D2C operation expansion)
- Go to market evolution with potential logistics international route model reevaluation
- Contribute on New product initiative delivery on time (including product improvement with sourcing and local market - complying with Global eCommerce pack development initiatives (SIOC, FFP etc.)
- Set up local & international supply organization to support outstanding growth expectation
- Additionally, the role requires effective communication and team skills, the ability to formulate clear recommendations on technical issues and a drive to achieve within set timelines and objectives.
SCOPE/DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
- Position is focused on driving direct to consumer, and to implement best practices globally in key direct to consumer countries/markets.
- Create and enhance current and future business processes to meet growing needs of business requirements.
- Drive the design and enhancement/modification of business systems through analysis, clarification and definition of user requirements.
- Provide ongoing project management for vendor projects including initiation/evaluation, design, development, training and roll out.
- Drive project activities with other appropriate team members within the business to develop effective team relationships.
- Partner with IS business improvement teams to aid in the creation of business solutions through application development.
- Actively seek to share and be open to best practices, new ideas, opportunities and issues.
- Conduct project meetings, training sessions to other activation markets (especially in relation to the roll out and implementation of applications).
- Manager, Consumer Acquisition
- Global Direct to Consumer GM
- All functional groups within the business
The required functional skills are defined and should be used for the evaluation of candidates for this role:
- Good qualifications in a business or related discipline, entry level or 1-2 years background in E-Commerce
- Expert proficiency in English with good communication skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience using MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Creative and Innovative
- Interpersonal and communications skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly/business language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to effectively collaborate with local and global peers
- Proven stakeholder management at all levels
- Ability to quickly understand business needs and define a repeatable process to meet them
- Proven experience in delivering to aggressive timelines within costs
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- In-depth knowledge of specific areas of business
- Ability to travel
- RB is a global business, candidates should be open to relocate internationally for career development and challenge
- The business language in RB is English, therefore high proficiency in English is essential
- Flexible to travel
- In line with RB core values, the candidate will be achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits , a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Meet Some of RB's Employees
BunmiAssociate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top