eCommerce Marketing Manager- Marketplaces/Pureplay
A fantastic opportunity is available for an eCommerce Marketing Manager- Marketplaces/Pureplay to join our Marketing team.
Works with internal & external teams and eCom partners to create digital content, programs and activation for RB health E-Commerce business with a focus on brand share, shopper appeal, accuracy and deliverability in mind.
- Translate category marketing plans to RB eCom plans that support business plans and grow market share within e-commerce marketplaces and pure play partners.
- Leverage e-Commerce shopper and category insights to provide direct input into respective brand s P&L based on customer merchandising and sales promotion plans.
- Ensure e-Commerce Go-To-Market plans, materials, and approach aligns with RB brands teams and the overall brand and channel strategy.
- Leverages the scale of all the RB brands creating cross brand activities, cross brand promotions, etc
- Manage investments to drive acquisition: Amazon/eBay/Walmart and other similar platforms
- Evaluate data from cross-channel performance marketing campaigns to optimize campaigns and improve ROI
- Helps create and analyze campaign performance reports and sales reports for program effectiveness and optimization.
- Tell the story behind the data - develop dashboards
- Manage eCom media spend for acquisition on AMS, AMG, banner, native and alternative digital placements.
- Responsible for a sizable media budget
- Setting and achieving Sales targets through Media spends
- Managing and developing affiliate network
Is this You?
- Budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills required.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of marketing experience within CPG or retail categories. Experience working with major online retailers is a plus.
- Knowledge of brand P&L, and other disciplines (Operations, Finance, Sales, Quality and Regulatory).
- Well-versed in the effective use of digital analytics including predictive analytics.
- Strong understanding and passion for the technical aspects of eCommerce and marketing techniques, digital analytics, and UX
- 2-5 years minimum work experience e-commerce marketing and digital media management experience at a startup brand, digital retailer or CPG company with strong online presence
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top