RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives through our brands like Mucinex, Durex, and Enfamil.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an eCommerce Analyst to join our Sales team in Parsippany, New Jersey.
About the role
The eCommerce Analyst is responsible for supporting the eBusiness unit by leveraging data to drive in-market implementation and ensure follow-up/tracking of initiatives. Key areas of responsibility include creating and tracking key business initiatives, identifying trends and recommending improvements to minimize gaps / maximize outperformance while improving financial forecasting w/ analytical support from multiple sources of data. Energized by the development of data architectures to execute templates and dashboards that drive clear analysis and insights on in-market media results and performance.
- Supports team with in-depth data analysis of strengths/weaknesses of current execution of strategies. Ability to conceive and develop highly effective frameworks for the synthesis of large data sets in order to drive actionable insights & optimization
- Wrap up and presentation of performance for key business sync periods
- Demonstrate an understanding of Assortment, Search, Content, & Promotional strategies and drill down to the item level to understand how these strategies are working in-market. Includes using data to make recommendations on opportunities.
- Create a suite of reporting and weekly communication tracking the digital path to purchase including traffic/views, conversion, price, repeat rate along with share of search, content quality and product ratings/reviews.
- Provides analysis of competitive plans/activity and recommends defensive strategies where needed.
- Performs high level, in depth analyses using multiple sources of syndicated, panel and scrape data.
- Measures performance and impact of initiatives. Communicates results effectively across the business.
- Understands and applies Customer, Consumer and Industry insights using Amazon Vendor Central & ABVP, One Click Retail, Clavis, Nielsen Scan & Panel and other market research data (U&As, Marketing Mix Model, Assortment studies).
- Provides support as needed for business reviews in core Customers.
- Supports KAM's and TL to seek, create and develop new business opportunities to build brand consumption.
- 4-year college degree.
- 3 years' experience and proven knowledge/understanding of using Digital Purchase Data (Amazon Vendor Central & ABVP, One Click Retail, Clavis, Nielsen Scan & Panel)
- Some Digital Commercial or Marketing experience with cross functional exposure to other Business Operations preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to independently conduct in-depth data analysis AND use the data to develop strong, persuasive selling stories.
- Good understanding of Customer Management Process
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office, Nielsen/IRI)
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to successfully multi-task
- Good interpersonal and time management skills. Must enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Consumer packaged goods industry
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top