DTC Web Developer UX/UI
- Parsippany, NJ
RB is driving aggressive growth in Direct To Consumer, E-Commerce globally. We are looking for an innovative individual to overdrive the online business with a skillset in Shopify code development.
This role is key to the support and delivery of these overall team objectives:
Responsible for the development of the Shopify Plus platform, themes, liquid programming language and corresponding apps
Manage multiple eCommerce instances configured and integrated differently
Developing testing plans and troubleshooting issues related to eCommerce issues
Conducting root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
Implement system integrations that are crucial to eCommerce success, such as SAP, 3PLs, payment services, CMS, CRM and more
Position is focused on driving direct to consumer, and to implement best practices globally in key direct to consumer countries/markets.
- Modify and update existing Shopify sites to further improve UI/UX.
- Build, implement, and test new website features.
- Deliver properly-tested, organized, bug-free code, on-time.
- Develop and manage custom Shopify integrations
- Solve internal problems creatively, effectively and efficiently.
- Make recommendation on new functionality to improve the website and blog site.
- Communicate effectively with end users, design team, and management.
- Able to own extensive QA and testing for all new promotions, site enhancements and bugs as they come up to identify areas of concerns and leverage experience and data to provide solutions to resolve them.
- Able to code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment. Focus on mobile site experience and responsive design.
Drive the design and enhancement/modification of business systems through analysis, clarification and definition of user requirements.
Provide ongoing project management for vendor projects including initiation/evaluation, design, development, training and roll out.
Drive project activities with other appropriate team members within the business to develop effective team relationships.
Partner with IS business improvement teams to aid in the creation of business solutions through application development.
Conduct project meetings, training sessions to other activation markets (especially in relation to the roll out and implementation of applications).
- Manager, Consumer Acquisition
- Global Direct to Consumer GM
- All functional groups within the business
- 2+ years experience in web development / themes required
- Proactive and able to operate independently.
- Strong knowledge of liquid programming language and Shopify APIs
- Act as web development expert, specializing in all facets of the owned and operated platforms.
- Knowledge of advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools. Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills
Experience in adding custom functionality to the Shopify platform/custom Shopify theme development
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Retargeting
RB is a global business, candidates should be open to relocate internationally for career development and challenge
The business language in RB is English, therefore high proficiency in English is essential
Flexible to travel
In line with RB core values, the candidate will be achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
Back to top