DMP Audience Manager
DMP Audience Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a DMP Audience Manager to join our Marketing team.
Reckitt Benckiser has embarked onto an exciting journey of digital transformation globally, and our team is an integral part of that journey. The ambition of RB Health's Consumer Engagement Team is to achieve the strongest relationship with 100% of new moms across its portfolio , spanning multiple brands.
This exciting next-gen strategic and operational role will be embedded in a global acceleration hub embedded within the US marketing team, responsible for developing / deploying new audience / segmentation strategies to deliver 1:1 personalization communication across paid / owned channels. This role is responsible for the oversight, management and operation of the Data Management Platform (DMP), segmentation and media best practices development, and stewardship of the platform's success within the organization.
Data, Media Strategy & DMP Management
• Design our upper-funnel investment strategy in close cooperation with the brand and CRM teams; partner with Facebook/Google to drive/optimize search and social marketing campaigns to push consumers into our CRM program.
• Apply advanced performance media knowledge to build valuable and relevant audience strategies.
• Drive DMP functionality, and its value, use, and importance, across the NA business as the D2C and CRM DMP Platform Owner.
• Champion our customer segmentation, targeting and personalization strategizes by ensuring unique, relevant experiences for users by analyzing/optimizing audience targets, and by leveraging 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data pools.
• Partner with the D2C team to manage messaging/flow/media investment using the same customer cookie pools, and partner with the brand teams to collaborate on messaging.
• On-board 1st party data into CDP/DMP; refine, segment, and overlay 2nd/3rd party data as needed; run models on the DMP to optimize segment sizes.
• Develop segments within the DMP stemming from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sources across paid/owned/earned media for both CRM and D2C teams. Work with internal/external teams to distribute segments for activation across appropriate brands/divisions.
• Deploy advanced media strategies (such as sequence messaging), leveraging the ad-tech solutions deployed at RB Health.
• Run end-to-end paid media campaigns including: keyword research, campaign strategy, ad writing, bid management, engine relationships, and margin optimization.
Analysis and Insights
• Oversee all performance analysis for campaigns run through the DMP.
• Identify data signals and attributes, combining first/second party data to create the primary record/extend progressive profiling.
• Develop multivariate testing capabilities including: test structures, deployment and analysis.
Organizational Strategy & Practice Development
• Develop best practices, playbooks, learning agendas for scaling DMP/media operations, and test/learn techniques across the organization.
• Drive DMP functionality, and its value, use, and importance across the business, including maintaining data/systems taxonomy.
• Manage day-to-day relationships with technology partners, data providers, and activation teams.
• Bachelor's degree required. Degree in data analytics, statistical analysis, computer science or related major preferred.
• 6+ years of experience working with customer data, segmentation, and driving/executing media plans; minimum 4 years of work experience with a major media agency or a digital advertiser.
• 2+ years of experience managing a DMP ( a must ) such as Oracle BlueKai, SFDC DMP (preferred ), Neustar with a focus on audience exploration, segment creation, insight development, and performance measurement.
• Strong competencies on DoubleClick suite (DBM, DCM, DS), GA360, DoubleClick studio, Adobe/Omniture analytics, Tag management (such as Signal & GTM), Facebook Business Manager, Adobe Test & Target.
• Experience in execution in a full range of online and offline media channels (e.g., SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Radio, TV, Out of Home, Print).
• Fluency in data management and reporting tools ( required ), and business intelligence and data visualization skills ( desired ) .
• Understanding and managing different parts of a customer journey, and how to influence the consumer across paid/owned channels ( a must ) .
Is this You?
• Excellent analytical skills, great attention to detail, and ability to drive results-oriented decisions.
• Data-driven mindset with proven utilization of information to drive decisions, calibration, and results.
• Advanced skills for analysis, dash boarding, and data manipulation, including: pivot tables, conditional statements, VLOOKUP, statistical packages, macros, and correlations/regressions.
• Passion for brands, and understanding of how digital media/marketing can contribute to their development short and long term.
• Ability to develop/drive execution of strategies, tactics, and measurable implementation plans, across multiple brands.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits , a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
• Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
• Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
• Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
• Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
• Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
• Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
• Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
• Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
• 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
• Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
• Tuition reimbursement.
Back to top