Director, US Digital Marketing and CRM
- Parsippany, NJ
Director, US Digital Marketing & CRM
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Director, US Digital Marketing & CRM to join our Marketing team in Parsippany, NJ.
This role will lead RB's Infant Formula and Children Nutrition business unit's end-to-end digital marketing and CRM strategies, with a focus on driving digital transformation and expansion across all consumer touchpoints. This individual will partner with CDO (global), Digital IT, brand marketing, marketing operations team and external agencies to execute the strategies to deliver measureable results. This individual leads a team of 25+ and is the anchor of the connected consumer strategy for this $1B+ business unit. Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Translate the U.S. business strategy to the digital arena, leveraging owned digital assets to deliver on business objectives. Lead the strategic direction for email/SMS, websites, mobile app, paid media, social media and contact center. Serve as digital lead for brand teams, ensuring appropriate prioritization of data-driven customer relationship building, digital customer experiences and digital assets across brands and alignment with brand media campaigns.
- Manage direct reports including leaders of website, eCRM program, direct mail, database, paid media, content and social media.
- Lead the digital transition of the CRM program to web, app, email/SMS and cross channel connected customer experiences.
- Develop the web strategy and oversee the management of the US owned digital channels including mobile and desktop consumer website and mobile app. Optimize websites for best-in-class user experience. Partner with external agencies to optimize websites to win relevant searches (SEO and SEM), drive CRM enrollment, consumer engagement and lifetime value
- Drive digital media best practices across the organization including use of first-party data, audience optimization, performance marketing, and conversion optimization. Lead performance measurement and optimization.
- Develop strategy and direct execution of owned social media initiatives (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc. brand pages). Leading the Consumer Resource Center (CRC) teams to achieve consistency between customer service and brand marketing social media tactics.
- Establish eCRM program strategy, target identification, promotion planning and touch point timing to maximize path to conversion and loyalty. Track and optimize the program to achieve annual objectives and deliver the P&L commitment associated with it.
- Own the online consumer journey and develop corresponding consumer experiences to drive relationship forward. Lead content development to identify gaps and nurture consumers.
- Develop and direct the deployment of HCP Digital and Relationship Marketing strategies in support of U.S. Medical Marketing programs; establish the HCP RM program strategy, targeting and touch point timing. Partner with Brand Management team and agency partners to manage program content, offerings, measurement and optimization.
- Co-own with brand teams, global media manager and agency our digital media strategy, including SEM.
- BS or BA degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum ten years performance marketing experience, with minimum 5+ years' directly leading and developing the vision and strategy for digital, social and eCRM marketing programs. D2C, CPG, OTC experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of ad/tech and mar/tech stacks and ability to develop roadmap against existing and future capabilities.
- Proven ability to communicate vision & strategy to brand marketing, senior management and agency partners.
- Proficient in evolving and emerging digital marketing techniques, technologies and best practices.
- Skilled in analysis and problem solving. Ability to translate market insights and changing market dynamics into successful business plans and evolving the plans, based on data, to deliver results.
- Excellent project and financial management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with a proven track record of leadership that delivers business results. Must be able to communicate effectively and collaborate across functions and agency partners, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands . http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better business. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave .
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top