Digital Conversion Optimization Manager (CRO)
- Parsippany, NJ
Digital Conversation Optimization Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Digital Conversation Optimization Manager to join our Sales Team in Parsippany, NJ.
MAIN PURPOSE / OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
The Digital Optimization Manager will be responsible for maximizing customer engagement, customer satisfaction and channel conversion. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, analytical, customer-oriented individual to join a growing digital global team in an exciting new role. Responsible for overseeing digital customer conversion, optimization and analytics across multiple direct to consumer (also known as DTC or B2C) platforms, across multiple markets and digital channels.
We are looking at smart ways to engage with consumers and grow disruptive business models that can harness the power and scale of RB which is on a new digital and retail journey. You will be an expert that will gain knowledge from working with multiple brands in multiple territories and yes the opportunity to travel the world is also there.
Who we are:
We're 40,000+ entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. we're one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing markets - we drive consumer health forward through innovation.
In fact, we've redefined the consumer health market by combining our in-depth consumer knowledge with the speed of decision making we've gained in FMCG. Our culture of entrepreneurship puts ideas ahead of hierarchy, so we get the best ideas developed rapidly. This is why our brands are market leaders in most categories. Our portfolio of brands includes Enfamil, Schiff Vitamins, Durex, K-Y, Mucinex, Clearasil.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as we believe at par with industry standards. Our current focus is to double the size of our D2C business in 2019 by delivering best in class consumer experience on our key brands like Enfamil & Durex.
A new focus on Direct-to-Consumer (newly acquired, newly created or existing) is a major growth and value driver for Reckitt Benckiser.
We are on a journey to understand our consumers through direct relationships via these newer business models and are increasing the investment here for growth. We are willing to try new and creative ideas led by our new teams to challenge the status quo and disrupt where we can in the online space.
We are looking for good people to fit in an organization that cares about what it does and is mindful of the welfare of its staff and teams.
About The Role:
In this role you will lead a new Digital Conversion and Optimisation function and will be responsible for organizing the gathering, interpretation and dissemination of analytical insights across the digital teams and specific brands. You will be working particularly closely with the DTC team to create a roadmap for digital development to constantly drive performance across all channels.
You will be a key point of knowledge in this area, assist multiple brands get to grips with the basics of improving conversion. Beyond that it will be up to you to decide what direction and strategy to follow, working closely with digital customer acquisition and digital customer retention team members.
You will work with key brands in our portfolio, some with stronger capabilities than others but assist in bridging the knowledge gaps to get key projects and brands to a desired stage of best practice and then work on strategies to improve further. You will have stakeholders in the brands to work closely with in terms of strategy but also begin to build frameworks for best practice. Initially it will require someone that has a strong hands on capability.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Educate and apply conversion strategies, execution methods and tools. Assist with 3rd party service agencies set up if necessary.
- Work across digital team to distil a data-driven culture with full support of the Global eCommerce Management Team
- Ensure all brands that you work on (and wider business functions) are informed of relevant metrics, insights and analytics covering:
o Website performance metrics across digital channels and platforms
o Content and campaign performance
o Onsite user journey and behavior
o A/B testing activity and results
o Onsite searches
o Ongoing Customer Satisfaction
- Provide actionable insights, report on site metrics and identify areas for improvement; work with DTC team to prioritise initiatives and feed into overall ecommerce roadmap
- Review past digital performance to add value to the creation of new content/campaigns, prioritization of site developments and overall digital decision making
- Work closely with Design and Development Teams to ensure effective tracking is in place to measure performance of new site functionality and campaigns or to create new reports
- Regular objective assessment of user experience to evaluate the effectiveness of the website across all devices and subsequent creation of recommendations to deliver a world class digital experience
- Create and improve customer site feedback to identify areas of concern
- Full responsibility for delivering AB/multivariate testing adopting a 'test and learn' approach, with continued reporting on optimisation impact
- Work with the wider team to develop on-site personalization strategy
- Manage and maintain strong external relationships with analytics, testing, reviews and recommendations engines and any other third parties that become key to role
- On top of current trends and best practice in this areas and interested sharing knowledge with wider team
- The role is based in NJ to drive overall delivery however; global travel could be required to give hands on support to local teams.
Be the company expert on all conversion and growth activity across all platforms (mobile/tablet/desktop)
- Good commercial awareness of ecommerce and retail
- Ability to manage multiple streams of activity and priorities those yielding the biggest gains for the business
- Understanding of key marketing metrics including ROI / CR/ CPA / RFM / LTV with a good head for numbers.
- Help build and innovate operational frameworks to scale capabilities
- Motivate and support a wide range of local brand, category and geographical cluster teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain close attention to detail.
- Global eCommerce Director DTC
- Brand leaders and eCom leads
- Global Brand Development (BD)
- Cluster & Market Teams
- External Partners
- Reckitt Benckiser IT / Innovation
- Relevant experience within an ecommerce business, ideally direct to consumer (B2C)
- Strong communication skills - ability to convert and translate complex data into digestible insight
- Excellent analytical skills - Google Analytics with advanced Excel skills
- Track record of turning insights into actions to drive sales performance
- Experience of optimizing customer journey through data driven design, user-centered design and user testing
- Knowledge of deploying A/B or multivariate testing and methodologies
- Obsession with customer experience and passion for gaining competitive advantage
Startup experience is bonus
- Any experience in new business models, platforms or strategies is also a bonus
- If you've tried to set up your own business and given it a go, we'll be impressed with that.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands . http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better business. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top