Demand Planning Analyst
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Demand Planning Analyst to join our Supply team.
The Planning Analyst objective is to gather data and conduct analysis with the goal of improving the RB's supply chain operations. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems that exist or could potentially generate from an underlying issue. The function will also help identify customer service risk and analyze inventory of our finished goods with a focus on delivering total customer service satisfaction and net working capital targets. This position leads KPI reporting on forecasting, supply and inventory, as well as other ad-hoc analysis for planning. This position requires interaction with RB's planning and control systems and will help manage key projects to the supply chain. Overall goal will be to successfully maximize customer service while optimizing inventory and operating costs.
- Analyze inventory, including replenishment, factory production plans, analysis of inventory between our warehouse footprint, highlight service risks, and proactive communication to the supply team
- Work cross functionally and coordinate efforts with Demand, Supply, and the Operations Teams
- Maintain reports to help the team manage inventory levels for Finished Goods and W.I.P. categories.
- Create or maintain reporting for innovation items from launch and their performance during the product life cycle.
- Take a lead role in systems such as: JDE, SAP SnP, Power BI, Microsoft Access in support of planning activities.
- Supports inventory strategy or aid in Rough Cut Capacity Planning
- Understand and recommend target inventory levels (safety stock)
- Lead weekly reason code process for items & OOS/Distress process (file prep and attend weekly call)
- Support files needed for S&OP and the planning process
- Strong understanding of MAD and BIAS for forecasting
- Helps demand and inventory team manage monthly Closeout process
- Works with cross functional teams in order to ensure projects are communicated to the business with agreed upon lead-times.
- Attend project meetings relating to key changes to our systems, or any platforms being implemented to our future planning strategies
Is this You?
- Must have a BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or another related discipline.
- Must have 2-3 years of professional supply chain experience which could include: inventory, supply chain management, production planning, distribution and logistics, shipping and receiving, or forecasting.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills. Key to then being able to communicate the findings.
- Work experience within the fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Must have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must have solid working knowledge using an MRP system (JDE & SAP SnP strongly preferred)
- Must have strong computer skills, and enjoys using and learning multiple systems
- Ease of using excel with ability to create spreadsheets and perform advanced formulas and functions. Master of Microsoft Excel.
- Pro-activeness / self-learner / Data driven / Hands on
- Be a Leader
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RB's Employees
Associate Brand Manager
Bunmi seeks to unlock new consumer insights and develop long-term strategy for growing the brand he supports, a role which also entails managing promotions and other daily tasks.
Back to top