Data and Reporting Coordinator
Data and Reporting Coordinator
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Data and Reporting Coordinator to join our team in Evansville, IN.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Support data and reporting applications, related processes, and documentation in compliance with applicable regulations for marketed product quality and safety.
- Assure data accuracy, reliability, and integrity through use of full SDLC process, including standard operating procedures, work instructions, and training.
- Support development and maintenance of high quality reporting solutions for new project initiatives and enhancement of the existing reporting environment.
- Support US trending processes, meetings, and training as needed. Support standardization of reporting solutions through training and ensure solutions are designed for broad business usage.
- Support the reporting function for Complaint System upgrades including all phases of testing.
- Initiate and implement report change requests, medical and safety trending business rules change requests, and report generation requests as needed.
- Establish and maintain communication channels and constructive rapport with internal customers to properly deliver against priorities.
- Coordinate Product Information and Compliance procedures review/approval/distribution process in LMS, GQME Training Documentation updates, and Training documentation filing and retrieval.
- Support the Product Information and Compliance (PIC) staff through production and coordination of responses to customers reporting product issues or requesting product information.
- Complete onboarding activities for new hires
- Complete daily Fulfillment activities and maintains filing for Knowledge Base entries, labels, and GQME hard copies.
- Complete supply orders and coordinates new and existing Purchase Orders.
- Experience working in a culturally diverse workplace, through cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically and culturally diverse people, collaborate in team projects, and deliver value-added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines.
- Experience with HPQC Quality Center.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills with high attention to detail.
- Compliance with very detailed SOPs is essential.
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Understanding of US regulatory requirements.
- Training and/or extensive knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Adept at learning new computer systems and software.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, SAP, GQME (Global Quality & Medical Event), and statistical reporting preferred.
- Mathematical aptitude to analyze and understand data in various forms of summarization and/or detail.
- Strong oral, written, and visual communication skills to support technical and business communication.
- Broad knowledge of computerized systems and strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and reporting applications.
- Ability to understand technical information and translate into business terms.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top