Customer Service Analyst
- Nashville, TN
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Customer Service Analyst to join our supply team in Nashville, TN.
• Communicating and developing relationship with customer replenishment departments through meetings, phone, email, and co-managed work groups
• Interfacing effectively and pro-actively with internal groups such as sales, operations, manufacturing and demand planning
• Plan & Replenish all customers inventories based on realistic, data driven, demand plan; Forecasting input by sku.
• Manage product transitions, while working closely with Customers to ensure flawless execution to minimize slow moving product by efficient phasing in/out of SKU's
• Ensure communication of replenishment, inventories and order issues are addressed timely
• Having a working knowledge of upcoming promotions and current item issues (event trackers).
• Review customer usage reports weekly to generate customer replenishment orders to meet weekly inventory/turn levels as specified by customer
• Build efficient orders/loads considering full tier/pallet volumes in addition to maximizing truckload volumes wherever possible
• Recommending strategies to improve fill rate, order frequency, lead-time variability, and inventory levels/issues.
• Responsible for end to end Order Management process timeliness and accuracy to support both internal and external Customers. Reviewing and correcting orders for discrepancies in pricing, quantity and other important details
• Managing account orders to help ensure orders are on-time and fulfilled.
• Managing and communicating the tactical details in critical situations effectively and quickly
• Participating and contributing in projects as directed by the Customer Logistics Team Lead
• Achieve customer expectations via their internal metrics (weeks of Supply, Out Of Stocks, Fill and Service expectations and inventory levels/issues) and report it on a regular basis.
• Monitor and track promotional orders to ensure sufficient lead-time provided; orders are filled on-time & complete
• Degree in a business related field is preferred.
• Two or more year's relevant experience. - Proficiency in use of Nielson and Proclarity, order entry, manufacturing and warehouse systems.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) are critical for success.
• Ability to multi-task effectively while working in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment
• Can clearly and professionally communicate internally and externally- written and oral.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and initiate action.
• Ability to seek and integrate input from participants in a variety of functions, as well as participate in collaborative processes across organizations
• Have a high urgency to attend to issues, and follow up for resolutions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize work
• Team oriented
• Self-starter; self-motivated; ability to work independently, under pressure to meet deadlines
• Communicates in a clear and effective speaking manner to customers, vendors and team members
• Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
• Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
• Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
• Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
• Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
• Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
• Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
• Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
• 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
• Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
• Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top