CRM Marketing Manager
CRM Marketing Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced CRM Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
This CRM Marketing Manager role will be embedded in a global acceleration hub embedded within the US marketing team, and will design, implement and manage cross-channel CRM journeys and optimization. You will develop global cross channel best practices, campaigns, templates and designs, leveraging insights and data, and collaborating with global and US brand/digital strategists, frontline leaders, and agencies.
Make it Happen
- Lead development/enhancement on email, sms and social content strategies and emerging capabilities
- Collaborate with the Brand, DTC, and Performance Marketing teams to help design and execute integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels including email, web, social and paid.
- Drive the success of the CRM strategy across all channels and suggest opportunities and ideas for optimization and innovation
- Use tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Marketing Platform to optimize enrollment, nurture relationship and drive engagement
- Execute full journey / full funnel experience across the entire process of automated outbound and inbound marketing (e.g., lead scoring/nurturing/routing, campaign development and management, landing page and form building and optimization, and reporting/analytics)
- Coordinate and execute cross channel marketing campaigns (including media, paid search and social), including development, implementation, analysis and reporting
- Build marketing automation efforts from start to finish, including targeting, list creation, copywriting, design sourcing, business approval and deployment in Salesforce marketing C loud
- Ensure qualified prospects and opportunities are routed to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Identify potential targets, and work with the Brand & DTC teams to reach and nurture key prospects and leads on a one-on-one basis
- Be inspired by and help inspire others around a customer centric and journey-based approach.
Measure, Test and Adjust
- Continually improve email, paid social and display program with test and learn campaigns.
- Partner closely with Data team to build and execute reporting and dashboards to provide real time, ongoing insights to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Define, execute and report upon the email, sms and social and campaign roadmap, incorporating segmentation, personalization and AB testing.
- Work with marketing team members to fine-tune campaigns to maximize ROI and gain increased engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or Business required.
- 6+ years' experience in email marketing with demonstrated success in managing social and integrated email marketing programs. Direct to consumer marketing experience preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in the CRM space, with demonstrated knowledge of activating cross channel journeys's using automation tools, journey builder is a must
- 4 yrs+ experience working on a major CRM program (i.e. Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot) required. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Ability to connect web/email/sms/social/media data to inform and execute cross channel journeys is a must
- Demonstrated experience executing paid social and search campaigns
- Strong experience analyzing performance of digital campaigns using Google Analytics, CRM analytics, Adobe Analytics or the likes
- Experience manipulating data, investigating data problems, and development of reports/dashboards with a strong conceptual/analytical/creative mind
- Working knowledge connecting and matching data across multiple platforms across paid, owned and earned channels is required
- Experience with the entire process of automated outbound and inbound marketing (e.g., lead scoring/nurturing/routing, campaign development and management, landing page and form building and optimization, and reporting/analytics)
- Experience in B2C marketing a plus
- Experience and working knowledge of organic search, web platforms (CMS - drupal, sitecore) is a plus
- Experience in paid display media campaigns and connecting anonymous to known data is a plus
Is this You?
- Excellent analytical abilities, rigorous attention to detail, and bias for customer-centric planning
- Ability to dive into data to develop consumer insights that inform strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Autonomous in executing daily assignments
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and display exceptional follow-through and initiative.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done (think 'start-up' within the organization).
- A passion for using data to develop insights that put the customer first is a must
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits , a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Back to top