A fantastic opportunity is available for a CPFR Analyst to join our Supply team
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
About the role
The CPFR analyst will drive Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment with the external customer and their account team throughout the item life cycle in the total supply chain. This role will influence the customer's forecast, plan and execute events, and lead the customer supply relationship. Utilizing customer systems and joint business targets, the CPFR will analyze data trends to support the business planning and execution processes through accurate forecasting. Should have a complete understanding of all of the customer's extensive systems and data of future/historical replenishment, sales, inventories to best drive best in class forecast accuracy and processes. This role will be also responsible for building relationships with internal supply contacts including Demand Planning, Transportation, Warehousing and several other functions.
• Full ownership of customer KPIs, including instocks, fill rate, on time delivery and customer inventory levels, etc
• Take full Supply ownership of the customer supply chain, continuous improvements and customer driven events.
• Deep understanding of customer's systems to align with external drivers to identify replenishment opportunities with keen focus on promotional and item life cycle events
• Deep understanding of Forecast process and collaborative support the NAM's business plan
• Owner of the monitoring and communication of customer's internal forecast and inventory targets to Demand Planning
• Utilize customer data and sales intelligence and validate and influence the forecast
• Communicate item forecast issues with Customer Replenishment and NAM teams
• Understand business drivers and brand strategies
• Flow inventory through supply chain to maximize shelf presence and service targets on a daily and strategic horizon
• Lead projects to drive store execution and reduce waste in the customer supply chain
Is this You?
• Must have a BS degree in Supply Chain Management, or another business-related field
• Strong Analytical and decision-making skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work across multiple groups to achieve targeted goals
• Demonstrate the ability to take ownership and implement effective change
• Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
• 4+ years of Supply Chain, Marketing or Sales experience
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
• Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
• Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
• Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
• Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
• Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
• Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
• Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
• Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
• 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
• Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
• Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top