Consumer Acquisition Manager
- Parsippany, NJ
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Consumer Acquisition Manager to join our team.
Growth Hackers Wanted: Be instrumental in a digital revolution at one of the world's mightiest challenger FMCG companies? We are looking for innovators with entrepreneurial mind-set to join a rapidly growing part of Reckitt Benckiser DTC Team. All eyes are on us as we internally disrupt the status quo to become more agile, test new concepts faster, validate business models quicker and accelerate our businesses. We try and test growth strategies through core competencies of acquisition, conversions and retention with data analytics. We are looking at smart ways to engage with consumers and create disruptive business models that can harness the power and might of Reckitt Benckiser.
Who we are:
We're 40,000+ entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. we're one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing markets - we drive consumer health forward through innovation.
In fact, we've redefined the consumer health market by combining our in-depth consumer knowledge with the speed of decision making we've gained in FMCG. Our culture of entrepreneurship puts ideas ahead of hierarchy, so we get the best ideas developed rapidly. This is why our brands are market leaders in most categories. Our portfolio of brands includes Enfamil, Schiff Vitamins, Durex, K-Y, Mucinex, Clearasil.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as we believe at par with industry standards. Our current focus is to double the size of our D2C business in 2019 by delivering best in class consumer experience on our key brands like Enfamil & Durex.
About The Role:
RB is growing online through direct to consumer business models and adapting existing business models and brands for digital. Our team is based out of NJ and our role is to improve each brand in their DTC capability and growth. Ensuring the basic 3 pillars of acquisition, conversion and retention are fulfilled is at the heart of what we do.
The Acquisition Manager must have a broad understanding and hands on capability of all channels including Paid Search, Social (Paid / Unpaid), SEO, Affiliates, Online marketing (campaigns, advertising, email) and Mobile (optimizing channels on Mobile).
The role involves having an entrepreneurial can-do spirit, data driven analytical thinking and a knack for solving tough problems. If you enjoy building new businesses and solving tough problems - you will love this role.
Overview of activities to undertake directly or assist brand ecommerce teams with:
- Implement the strategy across all paid channels: Paid Search, Affiliates, Social, Retargeting, Partners and Display with awareness of what typical strategies work well and why.
- Champion SEO best practice collaborating cross-department to increase SEO rankings
- Help set up day to day optimization and monitoring across all paid channels and markets including weekly reporting
- Work with 3rd party agencies on campaign set up, optimization and reporting
- Help produce clear and detailed reporting on channel/campaign/test performance analysis, leading to data driven decisions that drive business results.
- Test and learn approach introducing new/innovative digital acquisition methods, both within existing and in new channels
- Optimize and report on campaign performance
- Understand and work to the digital acquisition marketing budgets for brands
- Update wider digital team on areas of digital marketing best practice as appropriate
- Coordinate local market trading stance and execution across digital marketing channels globally
- Localize channel approach based on day to day market observations
- Identify key performance levers for each channel, sharing learning's across internal teams and external agencies
- Assist in assets and campaign requirements to Design and Development teams or agencies - assist in end to end sign off process, liaising with digital agencies
- Maintain and develop key relationships across internal teams: Content, Design, Retention/CRM, PR, Merchandising and Development
- Traffic and conversion rates will be key measurables
The role is based in New Jersey however, global travel may be required.
Be the company expert on Customer Acquisition and head up creating and driving digital acquisition strategy across all platforms (mobile/tablet/desktop)
- Understanding of key marketing metrics including ROI / CPA / LTV and ROAS
- Help build and innovate operational frameworks to scale capabilities
- Monitor, research and develop the customer acquisition function within the DTC business
- Motivate and support a wide range of local brand, category and geographical cluster teams
- Interested in trends and best practices in digital marketing with a good knowledge
- Commercially savvy, inquisitive and motivated to understand the brand customers behavior
- Willing to adapt, embrace new challenges and continually improve as well as share knowledge to others
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain close attention to detail
- Positively impact and influence internal stakeholders and external partners
- Grow the awareness and benefits of well deployed eCommerce within RB globally
- Work on financial budgets for spend
- Inspire and coach others on the best practice techniques and tools.
- Global GM/VP DTC
- US Head of DTC
- Brand leaders and eCom leads
- Local and Global Brand Development
- External Partners
- IT / Innovation
Consumers & Shoppers
- Google Analytics as well as other Analytics and performance tools
- Excellent Excel skills with high levels of numeracy and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills, curiosity of data, always measuring performance and finding ways to improve
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize own workload and track progress of certain tasks over longer periods.
- 4+ years direct digital acquisition experience with PPC campaign management, reporting and analytics.
- 2+ years direct Social Media channel targeting including Facebook/Instagram
- 5+ years of DTC experience with an emphasis on B2C or DTC (direct to consumer).
- Have been responsible for managing and executing all aspects of customer acquisition
- Experience across other digital acquisition channels, e.g. SEO, Affiliate, Email, Retargeting, Display (although experience in all of these digital marketing channels is not required)
- Experience in working with agencies and third party suppliers and assessing capabilities against costs
Below are not necessary but nice to have:
- Experience in buying and merchandising or an awareness of the functions of trading a site
- Startup experience is bonus
- Any experience in new business models, platforms or strategies is also a bonus
If you've tried to set up your own business and given it a go and failed, we'll be very impressed with that
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top