- Parsippany, NJ
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Compliance Manager to join our Quality/Compliance team in Parsippany, NJ.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist the Regional Ethics and Compliance Director in effectively implementing all aspects of a compliance program across all lines of business; with various compliance related Medical and Scientific projects; in developing and implementing Compliance controls to mitigate risks; and Investigations with a potential to lead investigations as necessary.
- Provide training on various ethics and compliance related topics.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Proactively identifying areas for program improvement
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams
- Participate and provide guidance in Exhibit Sponsorship review meetings.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate processes are built into departmental development and action plans
- Provide guidance and training on existing compliance policies and SOPs
- Represent the Compliance function on committees as assigned (e.g. Medical Education Grants, Contributions, Sponsorships, Investigator Initiated Studies)
- Involved in monitoring activities such as field rides and attendance at medical congresses
- Assist in building and driving a culture of compliance throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a collaborative, practical, start-up-oriented approach to compliance with an understanding of the ethics and compliance issues.
- Demonstrated ability to combine a high-level of energy and a strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Strong ability to champion internal policies
- Provide training on Samples, HIPAA, FMV, and other compliance trainings as may be identified.
- BA/BS required
- Healthcare Compliance Certification preferred
- Previous role in Compliance within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- 2-3 years of pharmaceutical or medical device industry experience; background in compliance preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA) provisions
- General understanding of industry compliance activities, regulatory landscape, pharmaceutical compliance training and monitoring programs, OIG 7 elements, PhRMA Code; Federal Food, Drug, Cosmetic Act; Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act, HIPAA, and FCPA.
- Proficient computer skills required: Excel, Word, Power Point, and any other analytics or CRM databases
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Travel up to 25%
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top