Business Insights Manager
Business Insights Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Insights Manager to join our marketing team in Parsippany, New Jersey.
About the role
Exciting opportunity to join the US Hygiene Home Consumer & Data Insights team at RB , working across our household brands portfolio that includes Lysol, Airwick and Finish.
Our vision as a CDI team is to ensure the consumer is at the heart of everything we do, and that CDI is a strategic, commercial partner to the business. You'll have the opportunity to ensure the business is using data to drive business decisions, ultimately making the voice of the consumer an integral part of delivering the US business results. By providing highly impactful strategic insight into the business based on all available data sources, you will impact strategy, priorities and tactical programs. You will use data to ensure superb long-term planning based on reliable, validated predictive tools. Working with key leaders in US Marketing and Sales will the critical to embed learning and drive decision making.
Drive our brands to penetration, share and equity leadership
- Increase RB competitive advantage via marketing spend optimization, particular focus on media.
- Strengthen earnings model & RB brands value with Pricing Optimizations.
- Drive penetration via target identification and activation.
- Drive actions for in-market performance.
- Econometric modeling, Price & Promo effectiveness and ROI analysis.
- Price Strategy Optimization, price Elasticity & Impact, Range optimization.
- Media measurement via Nielsen Catalina Measurement, Pome development.
- In market performance insights - opportunity and issue identification.
Democratize and future-proof our data & analytics
- Increase access and speed to insights.
- Leverage best in class, efficient data sources and tools.
- Strengthen data visualization via automated data analysis.
- Enhance partnerships with Nielsen and other vendors to improve data standards, impact, capacity.
- Pilot new vendors, when appropriate.
Bigger and more successful innovation through scale up & activation
- Drive scaled solutions.
- Strengthen RB innovation execution and competitiveness.
- NPD tracking and course correction recommendations.
- Meta-Analysis of success hit and misses, with learning to take forward.
- Execution of large-scale data-based projects with Nielsen and others including End-to-End marketing mix modeling (strong focus on media), Pricing & Assortment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Driving overall learning agenda.
- Leading the project briefing stage, ensure business objectives are outlined.
- Managing the inputs collection.
- Overseeing supplier's progress in the analysis.
- Working with supplier's analysts and internal stakeholders to ensure report is action-oriented, delivering insight and specific recommendations to the business, not just a data dump.
- Embedding the learning in the business, deploying across teams.
- Further expectations include running simulations to inform investment reallocations to maximize business performance and pulling together "meta" analysis leveraging learning across brands / studies.
- Proven track record in synthesizing learnings from multiple data sources, aligning multiple stakeholders to actionable strategic shifts and delivering recommendations to C-level executives.
- Strong understanding of omni-channel media strategy and tactics as well as the suite of analytic solutions available to measure sales impact of media.
- Marketing Mix, Nielsen Catalina Solutions, Multi-Touch Attribution, Matched Panel Analysis, Oracle Sales Uplift, Mid-Campaign Optimization measurement.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate to transform measurement request into actionable, focused business questions that can be answered via syndicated analytics solutions.
- Proven leadership skills including initiative, communication, creativity, bias towards action, and success even in the face of ambiguity.
- Passion for & understanding of big data and its ability to drive insight and action within an organization.
- Proven ability to effectively manage large-scale brand research and budgets.
- Uncompromising commitment to ensuring data quality & accuracy.
- Experience in onboarding a new data provider a plus (i.e. managing an IRI/Nielsen transition or getting an e-comm data provider online - setting up hierarchies, etc.)
- Experience in working within a global leading FMCG matrix structured organization a plus.
- Comfortable presenting data/analysis to top management and addressing comments/questions on the fly.
- Proven track record as a top performer within a multi-cultural environment.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits , a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top