Bricks and Clicks Analyst (Walmart)
Bricks and Clicks Analyst (Walmart)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Bricks and Clicks Analyst (Walmart) to join our Sales team in Parsippany, NJ.
The Analyst role will focus on the following 3 deliverables:
- Step change shopper insight and understanding within the Bricks n Clicks (BnC) channel
- Support Walmart account team with delivering the seamless commerce strategy
- Champion awareness and visibility of sales data and P&L within total BnC.
- Ownership of shopper insight pillar of Bricks n Clicks channel. Defining data requirements and supporting EKAM in defining insight to action model
- Lead the automation of Bricks n Clicks POS data & P&L - building scalable and permanent visibility for Bricks n Clicks within Ecommerce and wider teams
- Champion new product market entry and execution for Walmart. Includes development & support of specific Walmart/Jet content and media activation
- Ownership & delivery of specific digital insight and innovation days for key customers, supporting the EKAM
- Engage and partner with central Ecommerce team to aid the development of Walmart.com - i.e. A* product launches/online specific products / marketing funds / traffic driving media.
- Ownership of specific product categories and external buyer partnership (at the EKAMs discretion).
- Deliver & lead +1 initiative to Project Sunshine (Walmart purpose led project)
Professional Skills and Competencies
- College Degree calibre with Sales, Marketing, or Information Services major, with Intern experience within FMCG
- Ability to analyse large volumes of complex data, interpret & construct straightforward plans
- Confident of communicating and influencing at all levels of the organisation
- Strong knowledge of syndicated data & basic data science tools (i.e. Python)
- Culture fit - Fast, Fun, Ownership, Entrepreneurship. Game Changing attitude.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top