Brand Manager, Cross Border eCommerce
Brand Manager, Cross Border eCommerce
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Brand Manager, Cross Border eCommerce to join our Marketing team in Parsippany, NJ.
Job Overview and Scope
The Brand Manager plays a pivotal role in leading brand development among Chinese ethnicity target audience & for Cross-Border (CB) & C2C customers. Sitting in US, this role will play a key part in building strong brand awareness & equity in China via WOM & C2C channel working closely with the partners & China CB E-commerce team from US. It involves introduction of new brands via cross-border & in medium to long term paving way for full-fledged brand launch in China driving from Sourcing country.
Solid Line Report to (Title): Director EC Cross Boarder - North America
- Internal: Dealing with - brand teams, trade marketing team, pharmacy team, regulatory, legal, supply & finance (in USA) and Global Cross Border Ecommerce
- External: marketing agencies, key customers, distributors and daigous groups
Key Responsibilities / Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for building strong and leading brands from RB Health portfolio for Cross Border Ecommerce channel.
- Build strong communication material for use on C2C networks and for CB(Cross Border) customers with local agencies
- Business growth acceleration by building and deploying integrated activation plans in source country targeting the Chinese communities/daigous/consumers,
- Partnering with brand team & CB team in China, identify brands & the right portfolio & product assortment for CB.
- Identify, working closely with China CB team, new brand launch opportunities based on consumer/CB shopper insights.
- Identify new opportunities and rising trends to leverage and grow CB business.
- Identify new product development opportunities for CB business and work with local brand team for implementation.
- Identify synergies and leverage across brands on CB for fast launch and scale up.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business.
- 4+ years of sales and marketing experience with exposure in Brand Marketing Management and NPD. Must have ecommerce experience, cross-border eCom is a plus.
- Strong understanding of USA daigou market.
- Understanding of China social and media landscape.
- Prior experience includes working on ecommerce, building an eCom business/brands, working with cross-functional, global teams. International working or international team co-ordination working is required.
- Consumer focused with a strong awareness of the brand and target consumer.
- Strong creative, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in unstructured environments
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and top management and internal teams. Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- The ability to speak and write Mandarin fluently is preferred.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top