A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced AR Correspondent to join team in Evansville, IN.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and home/ hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands!
See more details in https://www.rb.com/
Expected Areas of Competence
• Responsibility for managing a deduction portfolio for the US market and ensure appropriate account balances, resolution of differences and timely maintenance of accounts.
• Work closely with customers (both internal and external) for prompt repayment or funding of aged deductions to ensure achievement of target metrics.
• Use sound judgment and negotiation skills in fairly addressing customers' invalid deductions.
• Independently use, with a high level of efficiency, SAP- OTC, JDE, High Radius, Accelerate, Microsoft Office in an environment requiring immediate responses.
• Assist others in development through on the job learning experiences.
• Assemble, edit, and enter data into SAP, JDE and High Radius for customer notes.
• Exchange information with personnel within Customer Service, Sales and Logistics.
• Communicates effectively in both oral and written communications with conciseness and clarity. Maintain the highest level of professionalism in dealing with customers and internal clients.
• Provide information requested by supervisor to fulfill internal or external customer requirements.
• Works independently to prioritize individual tasks and influence the team to meet deadlines and commitments.
• Identifies and addresses opportunities to improve work processes.
• Maintain files, including supporting documents, in accordance with record retention schedules.
Perform other CFS responsibilities as assigned.
• 2+ years' experience in customer relations or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel usage as well as aptitude for other systems. SAP, JDE, High Radius experience strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret problems with various data sources and deliver recommended solutions
• Experience in a team based environment to support common goals across functions or locations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required with 2+ years of experience in a business office environment focused on report preparation and transaction processing. An Associate's degree strongly preferred.
• Understanding of how deductions impact the company's financial performance.
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
• Notable organizational and time management skills.
Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills.
Developmental Value :
• Opportunity to master multiple computer systems and implement process improvements.
• Take an active/supportive role in team activities to ensure agreed upon objectives are met.
• Enhanced understanding of a wide range of functions including sales, customer service, finance and logistics to optimize the working of deductions process.
• Effectively manage multiple priorities and demonstrate timeliness and accuracy.
Knowledge of Order to Cash processes.
• Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
• Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
• Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
• Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
• Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
• Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
• Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
• Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Back to top