Accounts Receivable Correspondent
- Evansville, IN
Accounts Receivable Correspondent
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Accounts Receivable Correspondent
to join our Finance team in Evansville, IN.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Responsible for US market Cash Application and back-up support for non-US markets (EU and Canada). Makes sound judgments and appropriate decisions to properly post cash receipts while possessing a strong eye to details and able to balance reports.
- Responsible for some tasks with the US Direct to Consumer eCommerce credit card settlement cash application, validation and reconciliation. Including chargebacks and resolving open AR items working with the DTC team.
- Operates with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves cash receipts reconciliation issues with bank representatives and MJN personnel. Establishes strong internal and external working relationships.
- Responsible for the preparation of Cash Receipts summary for review by department management and support for control purposes. Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and understanding of data in accumulating report information.
- Posts miscellaneous AR entries (invoices, credits, and write-offs).
- Independently use, with a high level of efficiency, SAP-OTC, Microsoft Office in an environment requiring a high level of accuracy and an understanding of transactional processing and flow of system data.
- Updates relevant audit, reconciliation, and tracking reports as needed to support Customer Financial Services functions.
- Communicates effectively in both oral and written communications with conciseness and clarity. Maintain the highest level of professionalism in dealing with customers and internal clients.
- Works independently to prioritize individual tasks and influence the team to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Identifies and addresses opportunities to improve work processes and maintain clear and concise work instructions.
- Maintain files, including supporting documents, in accordance with record retention schedules.
- Perform other CFS responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in business/finance functions, preferably in an accounts receivable or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel usage as well as aptitude for other systems. SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret problems with various data sources and deliver recommended solutions
- Experience in a team based environment to support common goals across functions or locations.
- High School Diploma Required. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in a business office environment focused on report preparation and transaction processing.
- Understanding of accounting principles and how to leverage this knowledge to effectively evaluate the impact of transactions.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Notable organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Order to Cash processes.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and demonstrate timeliness and accuracy
- Opportunity to master multiple computer systems and implement process improvements.
- Take and active/supportive role in team activities to ensure agreed upon objectives are met.
- Interface with personnel in multiple markets to optimize the cash posting process.
- .Knowledge of Order to Cash processes.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people . We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top