Raymond West is looking for a Shop Utility Worker to join their winning team!
This position is responsible for performing various shop duties as assigned to maintain the shop and warehouse facilities in good order.
When you decide to become a Raymond team member, it is not just a job, it's a career choice
- Load and unload equipment on to delivery truck
- Dump oil from shop and crush oil filters
- Puncture spray cans for disposal
- Perform shipping and receiving functions at dock
- Make sure all trucks in warehouse and shop are properly tagged.
- Keep equipment parked in designated areas within the shop
- Inventory supplies, tools and materials.
- Steam cleans various pieces of equipment.
- Keep warehouse floors clean
- Keep renewed isle and demo isle clean trucks straight and dusted.
- Empty trash receptacles as needed.
- Assist technicians with minor repairs.
- Deliver and receive parts when needed.
- Keep Shop area clean and organized.
- Perform miscellaneous jobs as needed.
- Ensure everything is secured at the end of every day.
- Must follow all procedures in the company's Employee Handbook.
- Must follow safety procedures and use good judgment regarding safety.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by the Shop Supervisor.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous mechanical experience or training.
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
RW provides medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, life insurance, personal time off, holiday pay and a great team to work with!
Check us out at www.raymondwest.com. Raymond West has a great group of loyal and hardworking employees who help us maintain our exemplary level of sales and service.
Apply on-line via the submit resume button provided. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We encourage qualified military veterans and persons with disabilities to submit their resume on line. We are a drug free company.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.