Raymond West is seeking a Conveyor Technician to join our successful team!
The primary objectives of the Service Technicians are the proficient repair and service of the customer's equipment, maintain good communication and working relationships with customers, peers and management, represent and sell the entire company to be profitable with direct labor billing, and to work within all safety guidelines established by RHSI and OSHA.
When you decide to become a Raymond Technician, it is not just a job, it's a career choice!
- Repair all types of Conveyor equipment that RHSI sells and services.
- Proficient in lacing, splicing, cutting, vulcanized, and cold bonding belts.
- Mechanical, Electric, Pneumatic and software integration problem solving.
- Perform alignment & tracking of belts.
- Update training and skills on a continuing basis.
- Train other employees as needed.
- Maintain a profitable billing level.
- Follow all Service Department procedures.
- Communicate with assigned Field Supervisor.
- Complete all service documentation in a timely, accurate fashion.
- Communicate all options to customers before proceeding with work.
- Have the necessary tools to perform repair and scheduled service work.
- Complete jobs within quoted time limits when applicable.
- Maintain a clean and orderly (inside and outside) vehicle.
- Maintain an accurate assigned parts inventory, if applicable.
- Represent the company favorably in all situations.
- Pass all available certifications appropriate to the position.
- Maintain good working knowledge of customers and equipment in assigned areas.
- Report all accidents promptly, regardless of fault.
- Account for 100% of available time during working hours.
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Coordinate all overtime with assigned supervisor.
- Must follow all procedures in the company's Employee Handbook.
- Must follow safety procedures and use good judgment in regards to safety.
- Must be willing to work out of town as necessary.
- Establish a positive rapport with customers.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by the Service management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Minimum of 3 years breakdown experience or comparable service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage time efficiently.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Able to exhibit professional behavior at all times.
- Willing to follow mandates and procedures of the Service Department.
- Self starter.
- Ability to deal with customers on a face to face basis.
- Maintain a sound working relationship with other technicians and fellow workers.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Must pass or possess all available certificates appropriate to the position.
- Possess sound working knowledge of basic D.C. electricity, basic A.C. electricity.
- Maintain personally owned tools according to approved minimum tool list. Maintain additional tools as required by duties and certification level.
- Must be able to take direction.
- Must be able to communicate by telephone, in writing, and in person.
- Basic knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Possess sound mechanical abilities.
- Be able to organize efficiently.
- Maintain a clean, neat professional appearance.
- Be able to work cooperatively with peers and other departments as needed.
- Be willing and able to learn quickly and perform accurately and neatly with a degree of flexibility.
- Motivated to continuous self-development and training.
- Willing to assume more responsibility as required.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSE:
Must have a valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
Raymond Level 1 Certified or working towards that goal, if applicable.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- $20.60-$50.63 DOE
RW provides medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, life insurance, personal time off, holiday pay and a great team to work with!
Check us out at www.raymondwest.com. Raymond West has a great group of loyal and hardworking employees who help us maintain our exemplary level of sales and service.
Apply on-line via the submit resume button provided. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We encourage qualified military veterans and persons with disabilities to submit their resume on line. We are a drug free company.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.