Raymond West is looking for an experienced, sales driven, and dynamic Account Manager to join our growing sales team! Each Account Manager has a defined territory which will become his/her area of responsibility. The Account Manager shall have the responsibility for all customers and prospects within this defined area. Limited overnight travel may be necessary
- Source and provide the best material handling solutions for new and existing customers.
- Strive for professionalism, observing and complying with all Company regulations and policies.
- Represent the Company loyally, faithfully, with honesty and integrity.
- Sell the products and services within established Company prices and policies.
- Maintain accurate and current customer profiles on all accounts.
- This position will maintain an accurate database for each account in their territory. An accurate equipment master must be maintained.
- To make every possible effort to produce satisfactory sales volume and gross profit for the Company. It is expected that performance and results will improve year over year.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years prior experience in outside sales in a related industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and related computer skills.
- Heavy driving is required therefore qualified candidates must live within approximately 30 miles of the territory and be familiar with the area.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; or two years related experience and/or training.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, aptitude for analyzing and solving problems, be able to multi-task and have strong organizational skills.
- The position requires travel.
- $66,000-$157,000 DOE
RW provides medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, life insurance, personal time off, holiday pay and a great team to work with!
Check us out at www.raymondwest.com. Raymond West has a great group of loyal and hardworking employees who help us maintain our exemplary level of sales and service.
Apply on-line via the submit resume button provided. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We encourage qualified military veterans and persons with disabilities to submit their resume on line. We are a drug free company.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.