- La Mirada, CA
Raymond has been a leader in the material handling industry since its founding in 1922 in Greene, NY. We have stuck with our family orientation and retained the culture of establishing and maintaining lifelong relationships with our customers and employees. You'll find our business customs to be refreshing in today's world. Much of our culture of doing business on a handshake, trusting our customers, suppliers, employees and our family orientation, comes from our family beginnings. We believe we not only have the best products but also the best sales, service and support team in the material handling industry today.
We strive to do our best for our customers every day. You'll find that we exclusively carry the most advanced lift truck fleet optimization systems and equipment that the material handling industry has to offer. Along with that, you'll find the staff to support it. We have the expertise to take your warehouse to the next level and we strongly believe you will be completely satisfied in your choice of Raymond Handling Solutions.
Our Mission Statement
At Raymond Handling Solutions and Handling Systems, we establish and maintain lifetime relationships by listening to our customer and satisfying their needs better than anyone else.
SUMMARY: The Warehouse Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for maintaining an accurate and complete inventory of all Assets that are stored in the RHSI warehouse. The Clerk is also responsible for accurately monitoring all dock movements of product and ensures that each shipped or received item is properly identified and tagged.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned .
- All assets delivered to the dock of the warehouse will be identified as to ownership
- All assets will be properly tagged or barcoded according to the RHSI tagging procedure. All assets, trucks, batteries, and chargers have to be individually tagged/barcoded.
- All paper work, bill of ladings etc. will be forwarded to the proper department.
- The clerk will verify the items received match items on the paper work for quantity and/or serial number. Report any discrepancies.
- All RHSI assets will be stenciled, barcoded and tagged before leaving the dock.
- All equipment will be staged or stored in designated staging areas once received.
- No item will be moved from the dock prior to steps 1-5 being completed.
- The clerk will not allow truck drivers to move assets from the dock area.
- Report any damage found on incoming assets to the respective department.
- Report any department that does not provide proper and timely paper work for items coming into the warehouse.
Warehouse Inventory Control
- New trucks, batteries, and chargers
- Rental trucks, batteries, and chargers
- Used trucks, batteries, and chargers
- Allied assets
- Customer trucks
- Scrap trucks
- Lease returns
- Used retail ready area
- Battery changing/storage area
- Pallet rack
- Verify proper paper work is present prior to any assets being loaded onto trucks for shipment. Verify the assets and serial numbers match what is being shipped.
- Do not allow truck drivers to remove assets from the warehouse. All assets to be shipped should have prior notice and should be staged at the dock.
- Make sure all assets loaded onto trucks are done in a safe manner following proper procedure to insure safety and protect from damage during transport.
- Remove any obsolete tags from assets prior to shipment.
- All used inventory is to be warehoused in SFS warehouse 100 depending on capacity. A transportation request with asset or serial numbers should be setup in EBS to move to SFS if Warehouse space is available.
- Dock area is to be kept clean and clear in accordance to 5S standards.
- Report any department that does not provide proper and timely paper work for shipping Company assets.
Batteries and chargers
- All batteries should be stored in designated locations that hold batteries. Batteries should not be stored on warehouse floor.
- Batteries that need to be evaluated or scrapped should be staged in designated location in accordance to 5S standards
- Once the shipment is approved to be scrapped by management, the clerk will load scrap batteries onto local vendor's truck.
- Lease returns do not belong to RHSI. They will be stored together in a separate area of the warehouse.
- All leased assets returned from a customer are to be stored keeping all the trucks, batteries and chargers together by customer.
- Each individual truck, battery, and charger has to be tagged with the customer name, date it came in, and the serial number of the asset. A blue color tag will be used.
- Once a lease return asset is purchased by RHSI it will be moved from the lease return area and stored in the proper area according to procedure.
Housekeeping and RLM(Raymond Lean Management)
- Will keep the warehouse clean free of debris with all equipment parked in neat even rows.
- All trash cans in work area should be emptied daily
- Warehouse Inventory Clerk will participate in 5S activities in accordance to RLM standards.
- Will need to maintain a minimum score of 85 on 5S audits of assigned work area to qualify for incentive program.
- One Kaizen must be submitted quarterly.
- Will work in a safe manner at all times following all safety practices and policies of RHSI.
- Safety glasses and Steel toe footwear will be worn.
The clerk will maintain a log of all assets shipped into the warehouse and shipped out of the warehouse each day. The log is to be maintained daily and kept on the U drive in an Excel format. The log will include the EBS asset number, hours, and date arrived.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess a working knowledge of EBS and MS Excel
- Present a neat, mature and responsible appearance.
- Be willing to work off-hours as specific needs dictate.
- Maintain a professional attitude in all matters.
- Be motivated to continuous self-development and training.
- Must participate in RLM continuous improvement activities.
- Be willing to assume more responsibility as required.
- Be able to perform duties with minimal supervision, and respond to rapidly varying input requirements.
- Demonstrate drive, initiative and self confidence.
- Be willing to comply with RHSI Employee Handbook.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Be able to manage time effectively with the aid of paper or electronic media.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We provide a competitive benefit package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, Long and Short Term Disability
- Generous PTO package
- Flexible Spending Account
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Monthly Employee Recognition Awards
Equal Opportunity Employer
Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/V/D
Back to top