- Ontario, CA
Raymond has been a leader in the material handling industry since its founding in 1922 in Greene, NY. We have stuck with our family orientation and retained the culture of establishing and maintaining lifelong relationships with our customers and employees.
You'll find our business customs to be refreshing in today's world. Much of our culture of doing business on a handshake, trusting our customers, suppliers, employees and our family orientation, comes from our family beginnings. We believe we not only have the best products but also the best sales, service and support team in the material handling industry today.
We strive to do our best for our customers every day. You'll find that we exclusively carry the most advanced lift truck fleet optimization systems and equipment that the material handling industry has to offer. Along with that, you'll find the staff to support it. We have the expertise to take your warehouse to the next level and we strongly believe you will be completely satisfied in your choice of Raymond Handling Solutions.
Our Mission Statement
At Raymond Handling Solutions and Handling Systems, we establish and maintain lifetime relationships by listening to our customer and satisfying their needs better than anyone else.
Issues and stores spare parts for operations and service vans by performing the following duties at the direction of the stockroom supervisor:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Store purchased parts in stockroom bins and issue parts to technicians upon request.
- Maintain accurate records of parts received and issued, and perform periodic inventory of parts in storeroom.
- Work with and support all phases of shipping and receiving; control supplies and tools.
- Ability to interface professionally with vendors, customers, management, and peers.
- Ship and receive parts and supplies. Pull, put away, and inventory supplies, tools and materials.
- Receive and ship UPS and Fed Ex orders on a daily basis. Deliver received items to addressees in a timely fashion.
- Press tires as needed.
- Participate in Parts Department general inventories.
- Perform various duties that are directly or indirectly associated with company activity, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be willing to support all phases of the department and company as needed.
- Be able to perform duties with minimal supervision, adjust to changes and demonstrate drive and initiative.
- Be willing to continually learn new products and procedures.
- Be able to interpret parts manual and use related computer programs.
- Be capable of learning all phases of the Parts Department operation with the desire to increase responsibility as the need develops.
- Utilize common sense in all activities/decisions
- Be willing to work off-hours as specific needs dictate.
- Ability and willingness to think outside the box
- Be able to communicate with all levels of employees, manufacturers and vendors, verbally and in writing.
- Present a clean, neat appearance.
- Maintain an organized and tidy work area. Sweep and mop floors regularly.
- Manage time effectively.
- Maintain a professional attitude in all matters.
- Be willing and able to learn quickly and perform accurately and neatly with a degree of flexibility.
- Be motivated to continuous self-development and training.
- Be willing to comply with the employee handbook.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general educational development (GED), in addition to three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We provide a competitive benefit package to include;
- Medical (Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. contributes 65%!), dental, vision
- Generous PTO package
- Flexible Spending Account
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Monthly Employee Recognition Awards
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/V/D
Back to top