Integrated Systems Sales Specialist
- La Mirada, CA
Raymond Handling is looking for an experienced, sales driven, and dynamic Integrated Sales Specialist to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Primary focus on sales of conveyor, automated storage systems and related products
- Increase systems sales through account development and internal/external networking.
- Leads provided by our manufacturing partners as well as our internal team of Account Managers.
- Achieve gross margins and profitability targets for systems sales as communicated by management.
- Sell maintenance contracts where appropriate and as supported by our service organization
- Maintain an awareness of competition and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide accurate and timely information used for managing the business, including status of leads, proposals, marketing data, competitive data, sales forecasts and expense management
- Represent the Company to develop life-long relationships with our customers.
Experience and Skills
Qualified candidates must have experience selling or project managing capital equipment for business. A mechanical aptitude, understanding of industrial applications, and material handling experience is also preferred. Candidates need to have the ability to understand software and controls technology, project and company training will be provided. This position requires excellent customer service and communication skills, aptitude for analyzing and solving problems, be able to multi-task and have strong organizational skills. A bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school or five years related experience is required. The position requires travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Raymond Handling provides competitive, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, life insurance, personal time off, holiday pay and a great team to work with!
Check us out at www.raymondhandlingsolutions.com. Raymond Handling has a great group of loyal and hardworking employees who help us maintain our exemplary level of sales and service.
Apply on-line via the submit resume button provided. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We encourage qualified military veterans and persons with disabilities to submit their resume on line. We are a drug free company.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Back to top