- Phoenix, AZ
Raymond Handling Solutions is seeking Field Service Technicians of all levels to service, troubleshoot, and repair all makes of material handling equipment at customer locations. Prior mechanical work experience preferred but not required, mechanical ability is enough! We determine this through a series of interviews and pre-hire assessments.
Pay is based upon level of experience.
Once hired, you will enter our extensive training program.
As an Apprentice Technician, you will receive 1 on 1 training with an experienced technician for the first 90 days of employment. If selected to proceed in the program, you will then begin classroom factory supported training to become a Raymond Certified Technician.
Our Field Service Technicians are compensated for hours worked. A typical workweek consists of 40 or more hours of work (flag hours do not exist here!).
We provide competitive benefits to our employees such as paid holidays, three weeks paid personal time off (increasing with time), paid training, company van, gas card, apprentice tool kit, and company uniforms to name a few.
When you decide to become a Raymond Field Service Technician, it is not just a job, it's a career choice.
To troubleshoot electrical/hydraulic/mechanical problems on all makes of material handling and warehouse equipment, complete installations, perform unscheduled repairs and scheduled maintenance on equipment, and to establish and maintain lifetime relationships by listening to our customer and satisfying their needs better than anyone else.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting skills is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Hydraulics and/or Pneumatic systems.
- A successful track record of employment
- An aggressive commitment to achieving success
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently
- Availability to work overtime and occasional on call shifts
- A professional demeanor
- A superior level of customer service that promotes goodwill between the company, customer, and other associates.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of and familiarity with personal computers, MS Windows or similar system, familiarity with internet and email functions. Must be able to use a keyboard to enter data accurately.
- Must have a clean driving record
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/V/D
Back to top