Manager of Engineering, Automation
- Belfast, United Kingdom
→ Are you a leader? Are you ready to take a team of rockstars to the next level? Let's go!!!
→ Rapid7 is looking for a Manager to lead a newly formed automation team as it continues to grow and advance the organization's automation and integration needs. We need a people-person with technical chops that is good at fostering discussions with business partners. The ideal candidate is someone who can help guide a team tasked with delivering robust low-code/no-code platforms,, solving business automation problems, and enabling citizen developers throughout the organization.
At Rapid7 we are...
- Energetic, Passionate, Fun and Enthusiastic
- Self-Motivated and Accountable - we are able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
- Business outcome focused and Collaborative - we are able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Committed to Continuous Learning - we strive to continuously learn and adapt to new tools and techniques
The ideal candidate will bring the following to the table:
This role will work closely with business and functional SMEs / leadership, Product Owners, and Developers to build out an automation platform for business users to automate their own processes.
If you fit the bill, you'll do the following and much, much more:
- Build a great team with proven experience hiring, on-boarding, and developing technical talent...this is fun for you
- Be a key member of a business transformation initiative that brings significant benefit to our employees and customers, evangelize the benefits
- Assist in developing Governance Model, multi- year strategy and roadmap for Automation
- Lead the team with strong technical leadership skills complemented by your business savviness
- Automate the mundane in order to liberate people for higher-value work.
- Plan and deliver those joyful outcomes using agile, lean and Citizen IT methodologies because that's how we roll.
- Learn new things, elevate your skills and grow your career in ways that you haven't imagined
We will be really excited if you have these experiences:
- Experience with best in class RPA, Orchestration, or Automation platforms such as Workato and UIPath
- Dealing with ambiguity; act without having all the details, plan for the future while managing the present
- Background in integrating with RESTful APIs, writing API clients, and building workflows and recipes.
- Background in integration patterns and platforms like Workato, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with delivering enablement and documentation for business users to use your platform
- Security domain expertise or mindset
- Energy, Passion, Humor and Enthusiasm - work hard, play hard at the best job of your career.
- Self-Motivated and Accountable - able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
- Comfortable with Change - we move fast, talk fast, learn fast, and are continually learning.
We have ambitious goals and need people that, are dynamic, desire to be part of something BIG, and are passionate about excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about SecOps. If you want a place where you can grow and make an impact ... this is it.
Back to top