Manager of Engineering, Automation
- Belfast, United Kingdom
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) is helping organizations around the globe advance securely. Our technology, services, and community-focused research simplify complexity for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. With more than 9000 customers across 120+ countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity that has proudly earned numerous industry accolades and strong recognition for our technology and culture.
Rapid7 is looking for a Manager to lead a newly formed automation team as it continues to grow and advance the organization's automation and integration needs. We need a people-person with technical chops that is good at fostering discussions with business partners. The ideal candidate is someone who can help guide a team tasked with delivering robust low-code/no-code platforms, solving business automation problems, and enabling citizen developers throughout the organization.
This role will work closely with both business and functional Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners, and leadership to build out an automation platform for business users to automate system/network operation tasks.
What you'll do:
- Build a great team with proven experience hiring, on-boarding, and developing technical talent
- Be a key member of a business transformation initiative that brings significant benefit to our employees and customers
- Lead the team with strong technical leadership skills complemented by your business savviness
- Automate the mundane in order to liberate people for higher-value work
- Plan and deliver those joyful outcomes using Agile, lean and Citizen IT methodologies
- Learn new things, elevate your skills and grow your career in ways that you haven't imagined
What you'll bring:
- Experience with best in class RPA, Orchestration, or Automation platforms such as Workato and UIPath
- Some experience in programming languages such as Python, Java, C#
- Background in integrating with RESTful APIs, writing API clients, and building workflows and recipes
- Background in integration patterns and platforms like Workato, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with delivering enablement and documentation for business users to use your platform
- Security domain expertise or mindset
Back to top