We are looking for a high energy Marketing Manager, to be responsible for our Rest of Asia (ROA) region based in Singapore. The ideal candidate is an innovative, high impact self-starter who has proven experience delivering demand generation, field marketing and partner marketing results. We're looking for someone who is results-driven, action orientated and a strong communicator, who can successfully balance creative thinking with rolling your sleeves up to execute to get the job done.
About the Team
Rapid7's International Marketing team is a critical engine that fuels demand for Rapid7 solutions through focused marketing initiatives to build awareness, and engage the buyer from prospect to a happy customer. Rapid7 is investing in the International region to drive accelerated growth. This role sits within the APJ field marketing and business development team located across Australia, Japan and Singapore. It's a fantastic group of friendly, bright and collaborative people who are fun to work with!
About the Role
The ROA Growth Marketing Manager, will play a key role in driving the next phase of growth; planning, developing and delivering impact through regional multi-channel awareness & demand generation, channel and customer initiatives, focused on IT, Security, SaaS and Cloud buyers. You will be a strong partner within the local Go-to-Customer leadership team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Channel) to create an integrated regional marketing strategy to deliver ROA pipeline and revenue goals, with specific focus on pipeline generation, nurturing, deal progression/acceleration and customer engagement.
In this role, you will:
- Develop & deliver a high-impact Regional Marketing plan: ownership for meeting ROA Marketing pipeline build and revenue goals, collaborating closely with centralised marketing functions (global campaign development, website development etc.) to influence and ensure alignment of priorities to meet local requirements.
- Be an advocate for the region; align & collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure regional dependencies and requirements are clearly communicated with global and corporate teams.
- Deliver a localisation strategy to support greater impact of brand awareness, campaigns and content for the region - including website, customer references, content and digital assets.
- Monitor and track regional marketing performance to goals, identifying key areas for conversion and optimisation.
- Work directly on localised Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs for success in region.
- Deliver customer expansion programs aligned to the Customer Success team to increase our contact database, improve engagement, and uncover cross-sell opportunities.
- Be responsible for Channel Marketing, develop strong channel marketing campaigns with priority regional Distributors, resellers, MSSPs and Tech Alliance Partners to deliver joint-pipeline.
- Be proficient and accountable for allocated budget, tracking and compliance.
- Manage local lead qualification process, working closely with the Business Development team for lead follow-up, nurturing, and outbound campaigns to improve conversion rates and ROI.
- Work with the Global Customer Advocacy Manager, deliver regional customer advocates into the Advocacy Program, identify and support regional customer references and case studies.
- Build brand awareness in the region by leveraging local spokespeople and corporate resources including thought leadership, associations, social media influencers and communities.
The skills you'll bring include:
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) with previous B2B marketing experience within SaaS / Software / Technology.
- Proficient in Salesforce (campaign set up, reporting etc.).
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills are essential - simultaneously managing multiple projects, campaigns, stakeholders and deliverables to track against goals.
- An integrated marketing mindset - proven history of delivering regional campaigns that deliver inbound and outbound demand across multiple marketing channels, with strong expertise in at least two key marketing disciplines i.e. ABM, digital, SEO, content, demand generation, web and/or events highly desirable.
- Being proactive, flexible and adaptable, with an ability to work autonomously, with personal motivation to continuously deliver results (leads, pipeline, ROI etc) in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience using Marketing automation to build, test and execute end-to-end campaigns and knowledge of digital tech such as Terminus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
We know that the best ideas and solutions come from multi-dimensional teams. That's because these teams reflect a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. If you are excited about this role and feel your experience can make an impact, please don't be shy - apply today.
Rapid7 is creating a more secure digital future for all by helping organizations strengthen their security programs in the face of accelerating digital transformation. Our portfolio of best-in-class solutions empowers security professionals to manage risk and eliminate threats across the entire threat landscape from apps to the cloud to traditional infrastructure to the dark web. We foster open source communities and cutting-edge research-using these insights to optimize our products and arm the global security community with the latest in attackers methods. Trusted by more than 10,000 customers worldwide, our industry-leading solutions and services help businesses stay ahead of attackers, ahead of the competition, and future-ready for what's next.