Talent Acquisition Partner,
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) is helping organizations around the globe advance securely. Our technology, services, and community-focused research simplify complexity for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. With more than 9000 customers across 120+ countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity that has proudly earned numerous industry accolades and strong recognition for our technology and culture. Learn more at www.rapid7.com .
By continuously improving our technology, stemming the creation of risk in the community, and making security more usable and accessible, Rapid7 enables technology professionals to gain the clarity, command, and confidence they need to safely drive innovation and protect against risk. Our product suite helps organizations to quickly predict, deter, detect, and remediate attacks and obstacles to productivity.
We are seeking an accomplished Executive Recruiter who will be responsible for managing and executing executive level (Director and above) searches across Rapid7 globally. This newly created role will report to the Director of Executive Recruiting, working to bring the best senior-level talent into the company as Rapid7 continues to grow aggressively. This person must be extremely well-versed in all aspects of search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, internal hiring manager guidance and influence, and offer negotiation. This is a critical position for our team and will have a high level of exposure across Rapid7 globally. If you are looking for a career move into a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment where your work really matters and you can literally see your efforts contribute to the company's overall success, then this may be the role for you!
You will partner with internal stakeholders across the company to help identify and hire the best leaders to drive the company's growth.
- Assist in creating innovative search strategies that will identify and attract the best executives for Rapid7 with a focus on raising the bar with every hire that is made, as well as upholding our commitment to continuing to build a diverse organization
- Proactively map the external talent market, building out talent networks and industry sources to develop ongoing pool and database of executive candidates
- Provide strategic guidance and coaching to our leaders and executives regarding hiring profiles and process, target companies and market conditions
- Lead consistent and comprehensive update meetings with hiring managers on active searches
- Conduct interviews and lead candidate debriefs with interview teams
- Perform reference checks and present & negotiate offers to successfully close candidates
- Identify and manage 3rd party partners such as executive search firms and research providers for specific searches when appropriate
- Collaborate with peers across Talent Acquisition and People Strategy to provide the best candidate experience possible, and make certain the competencies and behaviors we seek in our leaders are reflected in our interviewing and selection processes
- Partner and communicate regularly with Finance, Business Operations and other appropriate teams to provide updates and ensure hiring processes are smooth and efficient.
- 5+ years industry experience with either an executive search firm or corporate recruiting, with some exposure to conducting senior leadership searches
- Dedicated to building strong relationships, providing exceptional customer experience to both hiring managers and candidates, and working collaboratively with internal peers
- Able to communicate clearly and persuasively and feel comfortable presenting to and working with senior executives
- Passionate about creating a compelling story and selling Rapid7 to passive candidates
- Intuitive and naturally curious, seeking to understand and adapt to new domains quickly and always looking to improve
- Laser-focused on delivering results in an efficient and expedited manner, while never losing sight of our desire to hire the best talent for Rapid7
- Creative, adaptable and open-minded when it comes to problem-solving and evolving our internal processes
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a commitment to leveraging systems and processes to help us scale
- Highly analytical and articulate, comfortable leveraging data and market insights to drive consensus and strategy