Enterprise Account Executive
Are YOU an Enterprise Account Executive, with a background in Cyber Security or Cloud Security?
Are YOU ready to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor.
Due to increased demand for our platform we are looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Account Executive focused on the DACH region. In this role you will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of the business in your assigned region, territory, or vertical, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position is supported by our team of Sales Engineers and will have access to Product Specialists, Product Managers and Customer Success teams.
- Develop and manage enterprise and mid-market accounts within assigned region, territory, or vertical
- Proven solution sales experience in; identifying market size and focus; developing sales pipeline; penetrating new accounts and driving the sales process.
- Responsible for lead generation, building a relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into a revenue generating customer
- Work with Channel partners and Channel Managers to promote our solutions
- Sell the Rapid7 platform, including, Managed Security Services
- Engage effectively entire sales personnel to develop and implement customer account plans.
- Manage and stimulate revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Negotiate, exchange information and influence with all levels of management within account
- Attain knowledge on client's business and information security environment.
- Ability to multi-task numerous sales cycles simultaneously, while ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
- Experience speaking on stage at events
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a New Business Sales role within the IT Cyber Security industry preferably. Candidates from Cloud, IAS, Managed Hosting, SaaS & Software also considered
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of solution selling
- A track record of performance and outstanding target achievement in a New Business Development role
- Brings existing relationships at IT-Management level
- Passionate about Cyber Security, loves selling
Back to top