Senior/Principal Software Engineer, Data
Join Rally Health as a Senior/Principal Software Engineer, Data where you will architect and lead technology of large-scale and high traffic data warehouse platform. You will be a part of a Data Engineering team that builds data sets (Acquire, Model, ETL, Aggregation ) which help teams build Client Reporting solutions, BI dashboards, Data extracts for clients and partner, Data exploration for data science and Self-service Product Analytics use cases. You will work with the latest technology stack, such as - Spark, Scala, Databricks, Redshift, Airflow and Tableau.
- Design, deploy and maintain the data models, basically own it
- Design data strategy for data ecosystem to support multiple use cases - Reporting, Exploration, Data Science and Self-Service Analytics
- Collaborate across teams (Reporting, Product, Data Science) on data roadmap
- Build high scalable data pipelines
- Promote data governance, quality and data modeling processes and standards
- 5+ years experience in Data Warehousing
- Data modeling expertise and a thoughtful understanding of logical modeling concepts
- SQL abilities and experience with massive relational database systems.
- Experience building ETL and familiarity with design principles
- Experience with distributed systems and application design in a SOA environment
- Knowledge of high-scale performance and optimization tools and techniques
- Experience with AWS (configuring, deploying, managing) services and distributed applications
- Exposure to one of the language - Spark, Python, Scala or similar
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or equivalent experience
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top